How to create a custom user interface in ZP?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been browsing the ZP marketplace looking for templates. I noticed that some creators have designed a custom user interface (input parameter) where you can input various values, etc. Some have included their own logos/branding.

Is this only available for compiled templates that are ready to sell to your clients?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, the interfaces that you see were coded by the guys that built the templates. They are separate from zenno. You can however build your own zenno interface if you want in C# or you could create a php page with all the bells and whistles on it and have you or your clients fill out the fields on there. All of it is is just cosmetics. You can do the same operations by using files or using HTTP requests to a simple web page.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That explains it. I came across a guy who created a web-based keyword tool online, this was powered by ZP.

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, the interfaces that you see were coded by the guys that built the templates. They are separate from zenno. You can however build your own zenno interface if you want in C# or you could create a php page with all the bells and whistles on it and have you or your clients fill out the fields on there. All of it is is just cosmetics. You can do the same operations by using files or using HTTP requests to a simple web page.
What should be the output from php? how will it communicate with ZP...?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can set up a php page that takes info from you or your clients and once it is submitted with HTTP request, will redirect to a page that zenno can scrape the info from. If you take a look at this page, http://clinthitchcock.com/Vilius/vilius.php you will see where I set up a page for a guy to fill out his info instead of him putting it in a text file every time. If you fill out the form and hit submit (HTTP POST) you will see it redirect to a page that zenno scrapes. Simple example.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you! will try that out : )

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)