How to Change ZennoPoster Browser Flash Plugin or Browser??

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am running into a major issue with running a project that loads a website media player that only supports Opera, Chromium-based browsers - PPAPI flash plugin.

Currently, the bot runs returns an error stating there is a problem with the site. Upon investigation, this seems to e related to the flash player plugin type. The built-in FireFox browser uses Firefox - NPAPI. Some of these website streaming media players don't appear to be compatible with it.

Modifying the User-Agent string has not effect on this as the issue really just comes down to flash player plugin compatibility.

FYI - This same website works fine with ProjectMaker. It just fails with ZennoPoster 5 because it's not loading the PPAPI plugin from the Chrome browser that is installed on the machine.

Please advise.. Thanks!!

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have my bot set to grab User Agents from a text file. I loaded up the text file with the exact USER AGENT that the Chrome browser that is installed in the ZennoPoster machine is using. Even with that done, it is still not playing it.

So I am still stuck where the local machine's Chrome browser can play media files from these websites, Zenno Project maker can play media files from these websites, but ZennoPoster is the only variable that is unable to play them because it is not loading the proper plugin type (i.e. Adoble Flash PPAPI).

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I have my bot set to grab User Agents from a text file. I loaded up the text file with the exact USER AGENT that the Chrome browser that is installed in the ZennoPoster machine is using. Even with that done, it is still not playing it.

So I am still stuck where the local machine's Chrome browser can play media files from these websites, Zenno Project maker can play media files from these websites, but ZennoPoster is the only variable that is unable to play them because it is not loading the proper plugin type (i.e. Adoble Flash PPAPI).
Try using this C# code at the beginning of your template before navigating to website:
Код:
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.wmf.enabled", true);
What ZP version do you have, btw?

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am running version 5.11.7.0. That code did not help. I am finding more and more sites with the same issue. The common denominator in all these sites, including commercially popular websites) is that they are all requesting the PPAPI Chromi flash player plugin.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I am running version 5.11.7.0. That code did not help. I am finding more and more sites with the same issue. The common denominator in all these sites, including commercially popular websites) is that they are all requesting the PPAPI Chromi flash player plugin.
Please give an example of such website.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any ideas on how to fix this guys? The problem is still happening. I am unable to execute much of any player with ZP on this machine.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Update: I found the error code that is causing all this with FireFox Browser. It's Media resource [...] could not be decoded [...] NS_ERROR_DOM_MEDIA_MEDIASINK_ERR (0x806e000b) Details: OnMediaSinkAudioError

This is tie to the machine's audio configuration. In my case, because the audio driver was disabled, it failed to start the audio player on FireFox. However, it would start it in chrome. As soon as I enabled the audio driver on the machine, the player started to work on the FireFox browser.

I don't know if this code is the case for everyone, but it was the issue on my end. I was able to replicate this error on two other machines by disabling the audio driver to see if it would return an error on FireFox.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)