How to Change Profile Variables Context?

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Where do I access the built-in profile variables (i.e. email, nick name, etc..) can modify its settings? When it generates an email address or username, it places numbers after the name. I want to have control of what it appends to the end of the names that generate.

Please let me know if this is possible to modify. Thanks.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Where do I access the built-in profile variables (i.e. email, nick name, etc..) can modify its settings? When it generates an email address or username, it places numbers after the name. I want to have control of what it appends to the end of the names that generate.

Please let me know if this is possible to modify. Thanks.
Action Data - Profile Processing - Reassign Profile fields

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE: I am assuming you are referring to this pictured in the screenshot? http://prntscr.com/gkf2bb

If it is so, I am not sure how to change the existing profile to not add numbers to the end of nicknames or emails.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
So the settings for the email and nickname generation is locked inside of the software and not accessible to the user?

This format appears very similar to what you would find in Scrape Box Email & Name Generator. It allows you to attach numbers at beginning of name, after name, or no numbers at all. I am surprised that the Zenno has not considered that the user may not want numbers attached to these auto-generated names, much like other name or email generator bot keeps in consideration.

I hope this is not the case because if so, it is disappointing and would require that I tie the bot to another nickname and email generator just so I have customization control.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So the settings for the email and nickname generation is locked inside of the software and not accessible to the user?

This format appears very similar to what you would find in Scrape Box Email & Name Generator. It allows you to attach numbers at beginning of name, after name, or no numbers at all. I am surprised that the Zenno has not considered that the user may not want numbers attached to these auto-generated names, much like other name or email generator bot keeps in consideration.

I hope this is not the case because if so, it is disappointing and would require that I tie the bot to another nickname and email generator just so I have customization control.
You can set name whatever you want for your profile in the same action using Set, not Regenerate.
The login, for example, is generated automatically with the numbers and unfortunately you can not change it, just create your own profile.
Hope I understood you

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the clarity. Any tips on creating my own profile? I am concerned that

I would have to start from scratch, rather than having access to the bot's existing profile and simply modifying it to my needs, saving it, then load it as a custom profile.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the clarity. Any tips on creating my own profile? I am concerned that

I would have to start from scratch, rather than having access to the bot's existing profile and simply modifying it to my needs, saving it, then load it as a custom profile.
There is one way to create own profile, use Action Data - Profile Processing - Set Profile fields. Thereby you can modify built-in profile.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)