How integrate deathbycaptcha in codecreator ?

kendy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi friends !

I have a little problem with codecreator. i want integrate deathbycaptcha in my c# template, i try but without success.

How can i do ?

Thanks for your answers.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When you have your template open in CC, right-click on references, select add reference. Then hit the browse button and select deathbycaptcha.dll from your computer in the \Progs folder. After the reference is added, open the step where the decaptcha is. In the code, right under 'using Zennolab.CommandCenter;' type in 'using DeathByCaptcha.dll' without the quote. Then look for the step in the code where the decaptcha recognition is called for. Make sure that you put in DeathByCaptcha.dll for the module. Should work after that.

I put up a video on youtube about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBpQgQDLMMg

jen

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello bigcajones,

thank you for this nice tutorials.
I have the same problem.
I watched your video but i don't found how i can add the result of deathbycaptcha on my template

at the begin :

Код:
using System;
using Zennolab.CommandCenter;
using Emulations;
using DeCaptcher;

at the end :

Код:
// Captcha recognition
			he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 1).FindChildByAttribute("img", "fulltag", "img", "text", 1);
			if (he.IsVoid) return -1;

var res = ZennoPoster.CaptchaRecognition("DeCaptcher.dll", he, "");

// Setting captcha text
			he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 1).FindChildByName("captcha_response");
			if (he.IsVoid) {
				he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 1).FindChildById("captcha_response");
			}
			if (he.IsVoid) {
				he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 1).FindChildByAttribute("input:text", "fulltag", "input:text", "text", 4);
			}
			if (he.IsVoid) return -1;

// Set focus on this html elemet (it's necessarily for SendString of SentText)
			he.Focus();

// Enter password again with delay 100-200 ms
			Emulator.SendString(instance.MainTab.Handle, res, 100, 200);
can you tell me where is the error ?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In my template I use Decaptcher services. You need to change the 'using Decaptcher;' to 'using DeathByCaptcha;' and put this in your template:

var res = Zennoposter.CaptchaRecognition ("DeathByCaptcha.dll", he, ""); where mine says "Decaptcher.dll"

kendy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Bigcajones for this really usefull tutorial !

kendy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello bigcajones,

thank you for this nice tutorials.
I have the same problem.
I watched your video but i don't found how i can add the result of deathbycaptcha on my template
Do you use a paid version or a trial version ?

If you use a trial version, that's why captcha don't work on your template

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)