How come zennoposter will record some clicks but not others?

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

Recently a friend from another forum wanted some help and I tried to give it to him. Turns out I needed help too.

He wanted a template where he would send a gmail mail to a recepient,

I tried to make the template but turns out zenno would not record the [Send] on gmail button onto the steps.

Also, I wanted to make a safe mail account and enable pop 3 but when I am making the template, everything is good until I click on [Preferences] and it would not record that onto zenno steps.

I tried to right click and call event, onclick but it does not help.

I already learned a lot the past two weeks, but this is something I need help with. How come zenno records some clicks but not others? Is it because of java?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use the branch builder to see what the element involves. Then look for the outertext or outerhtml. Try to narrow the search down to where you only get the element you are looking at after you click the search button. Then choose Rize=>Click and see if the link is actually clicked. If not, try Rize=>OnClick and see if that works. If not, then look for another search attribute to use and go through the process again.

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

I tried it and it still does not work.

On project maker, I went to sign up to gmail and everything and see if the above method would work, so like me, the two clicks that zenno does not record is [Compose] and [Send]

So I went and moved my mouse to the [compose] button and did the branch builder and set attribute to outerhtml and the number is 76. I put Rize and click and I put Test and nothing happened. Is something supposed to happen? But when I click on Add to Template it records branch builder, RiseEvent type and when I go to copy to editor, on the branch steps it has [Rise][Compose] but when I run the test on Zenno
it says HTML element is not according to search criteria.

Ok. When I click on outerhtml and put 76 becaus that is where the [compose] button is highlighted, am I supposed to click search and something is supposed to happen or what.? I also click on test but nothing happens to.

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried messing with the pro branch builder and it still does not work.

tumblr_lyrwjaXatd1qea4hso1_500.png

I want zenno to record the click 'Compose' and 'Send'. It just does not record.
I tried using what BigC told me using pro branch builder and it still does not work.

Can anyone please help

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd not enroll to the game with google without emulation of clicks, too many JS you need to avoid without that to stay human (not bot) for google.

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

Yeah I understand why people would not want to mess with google.

But what about others sites.?

Like in safe-mail.net when you click on 'preference' the action is not recorded onto zennoposter.
I made a template where I would sign up to safe-mail and enable pop 3 but I found out zenno did not record the 'preferences' button in order to enable pop3

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I used pro branch builder and it still does not work

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Finally got it working. I over implicated the pro branch builder. The only thing I had to do was just put rize click and test and add to template. Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)