How can I save all the content of a webpage just like "Save Page as" in a browser?

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can I save all the content of a webpage just like "Save Page as" in a browser saves all images, javascripts and css files?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
You can save Page.Dom or Page.Source to text file, see environment variables.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This way I would get only the html source code text but what I need are all the images and javascript files that are loaded along with the webpage.

For example if I save this page I would get a html file named "How can I save all the content of a webpage just like 'Save Page as' in a browser _ ZennoLab discussions.htm" and a folder named "[How can I save all the content of a webpage just like 'Save Page as' in a browser _ ZennoLab discussions_files]" containing a list of files as follows:

[a_data]
xenforo.js
toggleME.js
table_bb_code_edit.js
swfupload.swf
swfupload.js
redactor.js
logo1.png
jquery-1.js
hit.gif
ga.js
discussion.js
css_002.css
css.css
bb_code_edit.js
attachment_editor.js
a.htm
8322.jpg

I need all those files above (or at least the image files)

I know I can save image files individually but for this particular case that method won't work and they are already downloaded somewhere if I see that page loaded right?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
This way I would get only the html source code text but what I need are all the images and javascript files that are loaded along with the webpage.

For example if I save this page I would get a html file named "How can I save all the content of a webpage just like 'Save Page as' in a browser _ ZennoLab discussions.htm" and a folder named "[How can I save all the content of a webpage just like 'Save Page as' in a browser _ ZennoLab discussions_files]" containing a list of files as follows:

[a_data]
xenforo.js
toggleME.js
table_bb_code_edit.js
swfupload.swf
swfupload.js
redactor.js
logo1.png
jquery-1.js
hit.gif
ga.js
discussion.js
css_002.css
css.css
bb_code_edit.js
attachment_editor.js
a.htm
8322.jpg

I need all those files above (or at least the image files)

I know I can save image files individually but for this particular case that method won't work and they are already downloaded somewhere if I see that page loaded right?

There is no such option in zenno. Like you already said, you can build up your own folder model and save images files and anything other on your own way.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There must be a way, those files are here somewhere, zenno's browser must have a cache folder so it can store the loaded images...
What about the profile saving feature, I see I have 3 options: 1. save proxy 2. save plug-ins 3. save local storage. Are those images stored in the "local storage"?

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see in "Browser Settings" the "clear cache" option. Can I save that cache?

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know it's old but did you manage to find a way to do it without manually getting every element ?

thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
There is another way to save html code of a page - with Get request>URL - Load: As file

Вложения

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you, lukily I have to save the same url many times (with different info inside), so for now I manually saved the differents files and edited the path inside the html before saving as a file

dreamlant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Simple solution is -

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)