How Can I recognize this Captcha Presence?

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to make and if statement for a captcha that only shows sometimes at Godaddy when bulk searching for domains.
(http://au.godaddy.com/bulk-domain-search.aspx)

The problem is, the text to be recognized is to signal that a captcha showing is always in the page source. This is because the captcha shows in a javascript popup. When the captcha is triggered it doesn't reload the page, it just show's the text that's already in the source in a javascript popup (see screenshot).

How can get presence checking for this captcha to work?

Right now the check for the captcha text presence always resolves to true, even if the text is not on the page and just in the source.

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
P.S. I don't know if this is relevant, but when I marked the text with "check for text presence", Zenno also added a 'word processing -> prepare javascript' node in between the check parsed text and the if statement. I don't know what's that for but I tried with and without and both don't work.

The regex i'm using in the check parsed text is Enter\ the\ security.*?

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And "check parsed text" is taking "the text", not the source, so I wonder why it's still matching the captcha presence text when the text is not on the page, but only in the source.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
P.S. I don't know if this is relevant, but when I marked the text with "check for text presence", Zenno also added a 'word processing -> prepare javascript' node in between the check parsed text and the if statement. I don't know what's that for but I tried with and without and both don't work.

The regex i'm using in the check parsed text is Enter\ the\ security.*?
This step is needed if your text has special characters. Otherwise logic will not work properly.

In your case you can just record all steps when capctha shows, and connect red dot (exit) of first action/ So when captcha is not presented on the page, template will go further to other group of actions.

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This step is needed if your text has special characters. Otherwise logic will not work properly.

In your case you can just record all steps when capctha shows, and connect red dot (exit) of first action/ So when captcha is not presented on the page, template will go further to other group of actions.
Yes, but the captcha being present always tests positive, because the text that accompanies the captcha is always in the source code.

The only difference when the captcha is actually called is the popup in the screenshot above and of course the actual captcha image being presented.
But the accompanying captcha text is on the page always, in the source code, even if no captcha is being presented.

So what I really need to know is how I can make the if statement work in that situation.

Do you have any insight in that? Or is it just not possible?

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wait, maybe understood you wrong, I will try your instructions tomorrow, gotta go now. Thanks for helping out.

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)