Hotmail Captcha Changed

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
We've updated Hotmail module, it now has 70% success rate. New module works with remote processing on our server and will be updated more quickly in case hotmail changes captcha.

• Спасибо
Реакции: copper12

qais

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

qais

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

nooka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
My programs started saying that captcha solve rate was extremely low with hotmail compared to any other day starting today. I've checked CapMonster and captchas are getting solved wrong. I think hotmail changed something. Can you guys look at it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Ok, we have been working on update.

nooka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

nooka

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yesterday captcha solve rate increased greatly. Did zenno make an update admin? Now it's back to low success rate, I'm seeing 3% on my bots.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: copper12

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is remote module and updated on our side, not in the program on client side.
Hey, ok i understand, and what about the captchas that hotmail/outlook have been using past month or more on and off, is there any update coming for these soon as most days lucky to make accounts at 1% recon rate, thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hey, ok i understand, and what about the captchas that hotmail/outlook have been using past month or more on and off, is there any update coming for these soon as most days lucky to make accounts at 1% recon rate, thanks
Previous captchas are also supported and we got 40% success with current module.

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hey, as i said captcha changes that have been on and off, there are some captcha types that hotmail are using that are of that kind of accuracy, and yes every so often hotmail will revert to that type, but rest of time, the captchas that have been coming from hotmail past month are of little % recon rate, 1 to 3% of lucky, its unuseable for hotmails atm, will you relook at things please

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
hey, as i said captcha changes that have been on and off, there are some captcha types that hotmail are using that are of that kind of accuracy, and yes every so often hotmail will revert to that type, but rest of time, the captchas that have been coming from hotmail past month are of little % recon rate, 1 to 3% of lucky, its unuseable for hotmails atm, will you relook at things please
Please attach screenshots on how captchas are recognized with new module.

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hotmail has just reverted to an older captcha past 30 mins here, and recon rate on it is approx 30%, it changes every few hours here, and most times to newer ones from the past month, which have little to no recon rate, so you want me to attach screenshots of the newer captchas when it changes here or what?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hotmail has just reverted to an older captcha past 30 mins here, and recon rate on it is approx 30%, it changes every few hours here, and most times to newer ones from the past month, which have little to no recon rate, so you want me to attach screenshots of the newer captchas when it changes here or what?
Still don't see any screens with unproper recognition...

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
mmm you did read what i wrote man?????? hotmail reverted to an older captcha etc earlier, and will revert back to one of its 1% or 2% captchas before to long that has plauged us past month, theres various diff captchas past month not just one, i thought you guys sorted this or monitored this on your end and then updated things, thats why i purchased several ocrs, just a bit long to wait on updates with captchas past month, but anyhow, what excatly you want me to do here? take a few screen shots of newer type of captchas that are not being done, and upload them here over the next few days, just asking as unsure what your saying about "unproper recognition" man, so if its just screenshots of captchas or new type ones let me know bro ok, and ill send them here when time, thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
mmm you did read what i wrote man?????? hotmail reverted to an older captcha etc earlier, and will revert back to one of its 1% or 2% captchas before to long that has plauged us past month, theres various diff captchas past month not just one, i thought you guys sorted this or monitored this on your end and then updated things, thats why i purchased several ocrs, just a bit long to wait on updates with captchas past month, but anyhow, what excatly you want me to do here? take a few screen shots of newer type of captchas that are not being done, and upload them here over the next few days, just asking as unsure what your saying about "unproper recognition" man, so if its just screenshots of captchas or new type ones let me know bro ok, and ill send them here when time, thanks
Dear sir,
I'm asking you not being so emotional.
We've tested new module and got 40%. We want to see your results as you are reporting the problem. Our developers are not sitting the whole day and monitoring that captcha.
So, please give us examples how capthas are worngly recognized and we will see what should be improved.

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, nah man wasnt getting emotional lol, didnt mean to come across like that if thats what you thought.
As for the new module, yes it was great when hotmail used it, they dont use it now, captchas have been changing past while as i siad, and i thought you guys updated things to the new captchas automatically, so that capmonster would continue to work great for us guys that need it for hotmail..
I have uploaded one of the captcha types thats happening here atm https://imgur.com/a/8iYhE

There are other types as well that hotmail are using randomly throughout the day also, so if you could please look into this, as near impossible to do anything atm with hotmail end of things, thanks man

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hey, nah man wasnt getting emotional lol, didnt mean to come across like that if thats what you thought.
As for the new module, yes it was great when hotmail used it, they dont use it now, captchas have been changing past while as i siad, and i thought you guys updated things to the new captchas automatically, so that capmonster would continue to work great for us guys that need it for hotmail..
I have uploaded one of the captcha types thats happening here atm https://imgur.com/a/8iYhE

There are other types as well that hotmail are using randomly throughout the day also, so if you could please look into this, as near impossible to do anything atm with hotmail end of things, thanks man
Ok, told the developers that modules needs to be improved.

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, been a week now from i posted about hotmail, any word on any updates to the few captcha types hotmail/outlook are using, thanks man

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hey, been a week now from i posted about hotmail, any word on any updates to the few captcha types hotmail/outlook are using, thanks man
We've released new version 2.10.4.0. and also updated Hotmail module. As I've already explained, this is remote module and is updated on our side.
Recognition rate should be about 50%

• Спасибо
Реакции: SpookUK

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
We've released new version 2.10.4.0. and also updated Hotmail module. As I've already explained, this is remote module and is updated on our side.
Recognition rate should be about 50%
Hey man,
Yes i see some of the captcha types have improved with recognition, and great job on the captcha types that were updated, but there are still some that hotmail have been rotating to throughout the day for some time now like the ones I have uploaded screenshots off here https://imgur.com/a/2OkK8

Can you look into this please
thanks guys

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey man,
Yes i see some of the captcha types have improved with recognition, and great job on the captcha types that were updated, but there are still some that hotmail have been rotating to throughout the day for some time now like the ones I have uploaded screenshots off here https://imgur.com/a/2OkK8

Can you look into this please
thanks guys
Also here is another one https://imgur.com/a/Cx1ud that hotmail use/rotate that needs updating..... There are several captcha types that hotmail use at various times of the day and you guys are doing a great job keeping up to date on this, so if you could look at the captcha types i have posted in my last 2 messages here today, that would be great, thanks guys...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Also here is another one https://imgur.com/a/Cx1ud that hotmail use/rotate that needs updating..... There are several captcha types that hotmail use at various times of the day and you guys are doing a great job keeping up to date on this, so if you could look at the captcha types i have posted in my last 2 messages here today, that would be great, thanks guys...
We will be constantly adding new captchas and improving the module.
Note that, this is not human recognition and 100% success rate is not possible for such complicated captcha.

kartik monga

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm getting "ECaptchaWrongCode" Error whenever I tried it to sign up outlook account.
please update it asap

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

SpookUK

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,
will the new module include this captcha type that is being used a lot of the time https://imgur.com/a/F46lG and hopefully some of the other captcha types that are being used by outlook/hotmail also as its been hard to create accounts past weeks, thanks guys

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)