Help Please With Yahoo Groups Registrator

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people! Hope someone can give me a tip on my template because Im going crazy!

Some weeks ago I created a yahoo groups registrator/joined. It worked fine for full weeks but starting from last week of December, my template never took the correct captcha again.

I tested it by hand with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and FireFox and captcha shows without problem.
I tried with and without proxies. It looks like something is detected in Yahoo with ZP because it only occurs when I debug or just run the template.

Problem is: When ZP needs to take the captcha to send to death by captcha, it takes a white image put above the captcha. Captcha image is visible but when ZP takes it, it auto changes to a white image and its what ZP send to deathbycaptcha.

I tried lot of things. Nothing worked.
I attach a basic recordered template with the exact steps my original template made.
If someone can help me I will really appreciate it.

This is what I tried:

-take the entire div and convert it to an image: Error. It can not be converted
-tried to take all the img tags inside the page tree, and take them as captchas. Error. No one can be converted as image.
-I added pauses before and after the step. No worked.

I dont know what can I do.

Wait for any comment, hope someone can check it out for me.
Thanks in advance

Damain

Посмотреть вложение test.xml

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, first all I appreciate your help.

I tried your repaired template but it continued to give me a white image as captcha.
Did it work for you?
Maybe its my IE?

I tried again with regex, trying to find a match using ALT, name, id, fullname, All! I cant select the correct image.
Its happening only with this version of Yahoo Captcha (v4). V5 is working fine (used to signup) but to join groups they use v4.

Please tell me if it worked for you, maybe its my pc, but I tried in several pcs with Win XP, Win 7 and Windows Server 2008. Nothing is working.

Thanks
Damian

well, no wonder this doesnt work... you need to check your captcha image match number, it is wrong.

Try this, just change username and password
Посмотреть вложение 1124

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it worked fine for me...
then im almoast sure it is ie.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)