Getting Weird Macro Error When Posting To 2.0s

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I get this error when I try to post. I dont know why its not wanting to spin my article. It works in every other program. I cant seem to figure it out.

This is error. "Macros base does not have this macros: |--|:} $500 {one can|it's possible to|you can} {already|currently|previously} {fight|battle|combat} {the|the actual|the particular} coldness {during winter|during wintertime} {through|via|by means of} portable.}}"

Anyone know what this is?

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I get this error when I try to post. I dont know why its not wanting to spin my article. It works in every other program. I cant seem to figure it out.

This is error. "Macros base does not have this macros: |--|:} $500 {one can|it's possible to|you can} {already|currently|previously} {fight|battle|combat} {the|the actual|the particular} coldness {during winter|during wintertime} {through|via|by means of} portable.}}"

Anyone know what this is?
Replace the following in your spin content:.

1) || to |

2) -} to }

*** Click replace several time in your notepad or any other else until you get 0 matches..:D

Try this and check..:-)

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Replace the following in your spin content:.

1) || to |

2) -} to }

*** Click replace several time in your notepad or any other else until you get 0 matches..:D

Try this and check..:-)
hi thanks for responding this is really driving me crazy. What do you mean? I tried that but I don't have any "||" or "-}" showing up within the notepad doc.

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did it work for you?

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you explain it a little better for me. I have tried everything. I think it is some special character?
:-)

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)