[Get] Basic video course: Introduction - Transcript

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First video - Basic video course: Introduction
This will be grate help for noobs, I know it help me grate deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yleOQU-W00
It took me some time to make this transcript - sound quality of video it's really bad as my english grammar :-) If anyone with better english skills can fix grammar problems I'll update this post - I change some text since I wasn't able to understand what's he was saying.

Zenno Poster it’s a set of few separate applications
-Project Maker
-Zenno Poster
-CapMonster

I’ll explain each of them individually.
Project maker –we use project maker to record and edit templates.
Template is a set of instructions that operated by ZenoPoster. In other words template it’s your own web bot.
The First Tab Template Editor: Where you can add to your template add new steps and branches.
Also, here is running process of templates in the back mode.
Next Tab - Action recording on the web page

• It’s browser window with a field to enter the site address. Here you can record new templates. There is many different settings in this module, which we’ll be explain in the next videos.

Email Processing
Very often we need to handle emails, especially when registering account with email confirmation.
In this tab you can customize email, find message pick up specific information, and add this step in template.

Regular Expressions
In this tab you can test regular expressions. Regular expressions are needed to Parse links to find messages and other necessary information’s.
You don’t need to have special knowledge to create all this regular expressions. There is regular expression builder built into this module that will help you make any complicate regular expression with easy.

Next we open ZP, its main application for excitations of templates. On the first tab, you can add templates for execution and manage execution of templates

System of Schedules

If you want your template run in certain time here you can customize it with ZennoPoster Scheduler.

The Remaining 5 tabs are designed for settings of proxy checker.
-Proxies allow you to remain anonymous

Tab - Control
Allows you to manage to launch of proxy checker, and provide main settings.

Tab – Sources
Displays currents sources used in checking

Next two tabs – Filters and Rules.

I used to filter list of proxy for certain parameters Such as:
• Country
• Port etc

And the last tab displays the list of proxies who are check by proxy checker. This list will be used for running or templates where are proxy ________

Cap monster is a program to create your own models for captcha’s recognition.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)