Future addons, if possible

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

As an enhancement feature, I would like to see inbuilt Android and iPhone emulators in Zenno.
I don't know how difficult it will be but this feature will make Zenno a complete web automation tool. I see so many times that I don't take up big projects from my clients because it will need me to use android, which currently is not possible with zenno IMO.

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can use user-agent to emulate ipad, iphone etc.
The only problem is: you cannot emulate while recording : (

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd add here my toster, microwave oven emulation to get my breakfast in time. I'm kidding, but Android, Iphone emulation is completely different from web automation. Quite interesting though.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
If it is about their browser, it will be possible with recording as well.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If the OP wants mobile browser functionality then the (temporary) solution for recording in zennoposter is found at http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6854 (use google translator plugin)

If the OP wants to manipulate android apps, the a solution that has been suggested is bluestacks (google it). I've worked with it with a windows automation tool (autoit / sikuli) and I'm sure you can use others with it, and it works.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be nice if Zenno would follow suit of their competitor and allow Windows manipulation and then we wouldn't need sikuli to run bluestacks or other desktop programs.

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd add here my toster, microwave oven emulation to get my breakfast in time. I'm kidding, but Android, Iphone emulation is completely different from web automation. Quite interesting though.
Mobile emulation is, indeed completely different. and it will put zenno on a whole new level, giving us, the users the ability to make even bigger ca$h

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire и bigcajones

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Windows automation would be the killer feature, I'm sure everyone could find use for that.

But back on topic, perfectomobile.com or keynotedeviceanywhere.com, seem to be the direction mobile testing / emulation is going. Their free version can not do much more than zenno (mainly mobile browsing). But Im mainly interested in using installed android applications.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)