Fixing a Crippling Issue (Inactive Proxy Checker)

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A lot of users have an issue and so did i we would turn on the program and it would run for a short period of time and would turn orange. At first i got better results by hitting "Setting" and than Click the "Test". Once the test went well the program would start up. This was time consuming and annoying it did not do much. Than started looking at cmd "ping" i have a fiber optic connection so i did not think it was my net. I need to turn off AVAST entirely and also the sandbox function slows it down greatly. I also got better success with the program if turning off avast did not work by running a playlist of video's on youtube. "Dont have the first clue why."

Recommendations to get the program active

1. Disable Avast
2. Get good list of sources pulling from 3 thousand sources only reduces internet and resource for everything else.
3. The new version of avast does not seam to Deactivate properly go to the control alt delete and Shut it down
4.For me i was able to pull more bandwidth by running a ping function In the background up to you

All ideas
Strongrobby

salerock

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your efforts!

I had this issue as well. For a short time period I could scan 1500/min and then it dies. My whole internet was frozen.
Now, that i followed your advice to turn offf avast I can scan 2000/min constantly without any problems.

Thanks for this!

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately,

after desactivation of AVAST i still got the probleme, almost all my sources are on ORANGE, and can't be downloaded. I use source like HMA etc... :(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
If you mean free HMA lists, you need to code correct regex for scraping proxies from there.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
You will not be able to scrape proxies from there with proxychecker itself :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
oh, bad news :(
Can you explain why ?

I can't find any sources where proxhchecker can scrape :(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Because source code is not simple. This is how 1 IP:port pair look like in the page's source:

It's impossible to extract proxy with 1 simple regular expression.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well,

I come back to this thread

My proxy checker can check 2000/min for a short period (like 2 minuts) then nothing for 4 min, then it back again.... its never constantly.
Have follwoed instruction by desactivating avast, its better, but not constantly :s

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Well,

I come back to this thread

My proxy checker can check 2000/min for a short period (like 2 minuts) then nothing for 4 min, then it back again.... its never constantly.
Have follwoed instruction by desactivating avast, its better, but not constantly :s
How many proxies are in all your sources combined?

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)