Finding/updating a specific line in a txt file

backlinker

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody.
Ive been using Zennoposter/Projectmaker a lot for the past few weeks.

I guess we all stock our accounts login informations in a txt file.

For example, if Im creating accounts on "Platformblog", I will have an accounts-platformblog.txt file, with :
username1:password1:email1:url1
username2:password2:email2:url2
etc

Now i would like to handle this txt file like a Database, for example :
id=1;username1;password1:email1;url1;updated profile;working
id=2;username2;password2:email2;url2;updating profile;not working

As you can see, I would like to save in my txt file the actions and the "working" state of my accounts (a bit like Link Farm Evolution database).

The easy way would be to "take" a line by parsing username, and append it again with the updated states.

However, in the "take a line from text file", there is no option to select the line except by the number of the line, but still, no way to update it or anything.

So I would like to know how I am supposed to do with Zennoposter to update/handle my text accounts file like a database, by choosing/updating specific lines.
Is there a way ?

Thanks in advance.
PS : sorry for my english im french.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You could do that, but for working and not working, I let Zenno write to different files:
livelist.txt for fresh accounts, livelist_confirmed.txt for email confirmed accounts and unknown.txt for tasks that did cost me a captcha (probably succesful account creation) but didn't make it to the final step of the template (often due to proxy lag).
the livelist.txt list goes to an email confirmation template.
everything on the livelist_confirmed list ist ready to use.
Stuff on unknown.txt goes to a template that watches for active accounts and sends these to the livelist.
You could probably do all of this in one template, but it would take long to debug (plenty of possibilities for proxy lags) and will get cluttered in the template editor. I like some more but smaller templates, that work together.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)