errors i get in the zennoposter log

robert33

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello,
after running a web 2.0 registration templates, i get errors like those a lot (see images)
anyone has seen them before?
maybe know what they mean?

thanks.
error1.png
error2.png

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Did you buy templates?

robert33

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, i did not made them if that's what you mean...
any idea what can it be?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, i did not made them if that's what you mean...
any idea what can it be?
If you are abble, to open the project in PM (projeckt maker) ctrl+f and search by error id, in what actions you got errors, in second template, there is some logic that was build, and setted nobody can say what logic, and by checking that logic it don`t get the logic wich is needed and project stops because false line don`t go anywere, about firts screen, the bot hadn`t find, html element, that can be click to somwere or setting value, so you need to search by error id, if the template is closed for PM then you need to write to a seller of the template, for he reach the problem.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you cannot open projects in Projectmaker you need to contact author of projects

robert33

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are abble, to open the project in PM (projeckt maker) ctrl+f and search by error id, in what actions you got errors, in second template, there is some logic that was build, and setted nobody can say what logic, and by checking that logic it don`t get the logic wich is needed and project stops because false line don`t go anywere, about firts screen, the bot hadn`t find, html element, that can be click to somwere or setting value, so you need to search by error id, if the template is closed for PM then you need to write to a seller of the template, for he reach the problem.
talk with you on skype, thanks for the help anyway.
If you cannot open projects in Projectmaker you need to contact author of projects
will do so, thanks.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)