EMAIL Processor

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this....
So i work with a few catch all emails they get loaded pretty fast sometimes. (one or more might come within a minutes) so just blanket clearing all the inbox is not a option.
and some are registration email or other's i can break the case down dependant on the contents. but i need zenno to be able to process 1 email at a time then MOVE or delete JUST the one email being worked on.
even if its deleted JUST THE ONE email that matched the regex that would work.
i can chose to load just 1 email. (even if the inbox had 10 in there) and complete the task but the WHOLE inbox is deleted not just the ONE email being processed by zenno....

this feature in its current form might work if your using a group listing of email's from a list of profiles but it does nothing for people with catch all emails processing hundreds of emails :(

i need some type of option here please

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
So, in other words, you would like to have an option to delete certain e-mail from downloaded. The one which was found by regex. Did I get it right?

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So, in other words, you would like to have an option to delete certain e-mail from downloaded. The one which was found by regex. Did I get it right?
Yes! Delete, or move it to separate folder. So catch all email boxes can be processed, I've read a few people here have catch all email boxes hete

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
This feature added in new version 5.11.6.0.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)