Dropdown menu help

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am playing with the demo of ZennoPoster for about 2 weeks. I really like it, and will most likely buy it. I have 2 questions though.

How should I handle dropdown menus during registration or posting? Like I have to click on Select (Lets say the month when I was born - so one out of 12 randomly) the the list of months appear. If I click on one of them Zenno does not record this action. So I am bit confused.

The other thing is a set of radio buttons. Like when I need to choose my Gender. How should I tell Zenno to choose randomly from a list of radio buttons?

Thanks in advance!

A more than potential customer. :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Handling the dropdowns for birth information is easy in ZP. Right click on the box in the empty space. For each of these follow this example:

Right click-->Set value-->With the help of macros-->Random-->1-12 for month 1-28 for days and 19??-19?? for years. Simple once you've done it once.

Just click on the radio button and ZP will record it.

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That does not work for me. I am actually trying to create an Aol e-mail registrator and I ran into 2 problems.

The first is that on the second page of registration I have to choose the month where the user was born. This is a list with the actual names of the months and not just numbers. If I right click on the field there is no Set Value option. Not even of I left click and, then right click in the dropdown list of months.
I tried to click branch builder but that is still kinf of confusing to me.
If I first left click, then select the month by left clicking that also, then Zenno records the action, but I want it to select the month randomly.

The other problem comes at the end, on the captcha page. The captcha is set correctly, but when I click the sign up button, nothing happens. I Zenno records this action but the page doesn't change. No confirmation. It seems that the Sign Up button just doesn't work.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If zp is able to record it, then you could simply edit the recorded step. Most likely you will find a number in it referring to the month (e.g. 6), change that to -random numberbetween 1-12- thingy.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I noticed too that when you click the signup button after the capture that nothing happens in the browser instance. But yet when I go to AOL in my regular browser, my account has been set up. You may just have to make another template to do whatever you want after the signup process because it seems that it does succeed, but in the instance, it doesn't show it.

As far as the dropdown goes, I will try and record a short vid on how I handle this. You're right about there not being the usual dropdown on AOL. We'll see if we can tackle it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)