Dockable Browserwindow

Flippo24

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

In Project Maker the place for the Browser should be an dockable Windows like Projects or Trafic, so the place there ca be used for Action Properties. When programming in C# this window is to small. Also when i check do not user Browser in Settings, the browserplace is useless.

If it where dockable i could move the Browser outside of Project Maker to a second monitor and have it in full view, while working in the project.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi all,

In Project Maker the place for the Browser should be an dockable Windows like Projects or Trafic, so the place there ca be used for Action Properties. When programming in C# this window is to small. Also when i check do not user Browser in Settings, the browserplace is useless.

If it where dockable i could move the Browser outside of Project Maker to a second monitor and have it in full view, while working in the project.
You can dock any panels You need right now.

Can You tell why You have problems ? Just move one window over another and You will see that there are arrows to dock them together

Flippo24

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Docking is not the problem. I am familiar with this from Visual Studio. But it is not possible to dock the hole space from where the browser is, especialy when i didn't need one. Anyway the browser isn' t move- or dockable. Think about when using the browser in Project Maker the layout from site dependent on its resolution. When you can move it to a second screen you can use it in full screen while creating your project.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for browser dockable!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)