Discussion - version 5.10.4.0

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Questions & Feedback about version 5.10.4.0.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This mouse move is bittersweet, i have just finished coding my own implementation for this :p

Glad you did it though.

Is there any intention of making a mouse wheel scroll to element function?

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good version,
Lower use of resources.
I like that the versions are coming out more often. So everyone can use the version that is best for them, to some it is stability in older versions, to others new functions, to me it is both. and now with the parallel versions you can just install and try the templates and see what is going on. It is easy to go back to a previous version.

I hope we do not go back to long waits between releases, that bring lot of new functions with a lot of risk for bugs.

I had a problem when installing 5.10.4.0 that started to use a lot orf resources, but it seems like something that was added triggered a windows update that started a svchost that ran long , eating up a lot of cpu and ram, and just hung doing that( even after a restart). I cancelled that, Installed the new components manually, ran the windows update manually, and then restarted the zennoposter update.
Now zennoposter uses low amount of resources. This is using virtualboxes, win 7 x64.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Is there any intention of making a mouse wheel scroll to element function?
I'll forward your suggestion to developers. They'll consider to add it.

Good version,
Lower use of resources.
I like that the versions are coming out more often. So everyone can use the version that is best for them, to some it is stability in older versions, to others new functions, to me it is both. and now with the parallel versions you can just install and try the templates and see what is going on. It is easy to go back to a previous version.

I hope we do not go back to long waits between releases, that bring lot of new functions with a lot of risk for bugs.

I had a problem when installing 5.10.4.0 that started to use a lot orf resources, but it seems like something that was added triggered a windows update that started a svchost that ran long , eating up a lot of cpu and ram, and just hung doing that( even after a restart). I cancelled that, Installed the new components manually, ran the windows update manually, and then restarted the zennoposter update.
Now zennoposter uses low amount of resources. This is using virtualboxes, win 7 x64.
Thanks for you feedback. We appreciate it.
We are going to release new versions even more oftern. :-)

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there any way to get the displacementInTab value of the end mouse position?

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also, where is being targeted for the final position at the moment? is it possible to randomize the final position over the entire area of the element?

And you may want to look at the behaviour of floating headers on webpages. It tries to click objects under the header if they are covered by it (instead of scrolling up to make the element visible).

Also with floating headers if you try and click something actually in the header (like a logo or a menu item) it acts really weird and the mouse ends in the wrong position if you are not already scrolled 100% to the top of the page before mousemove starts. For example, run the C# below after logging into facebook and scrolling down the page.

Код:
// Action designer, type RiseEvent
HtmlElement he = instance.ActiveTab.GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByAttribute("a", "outerhtml", "blue_bar_profile_link", "regexp", 0);

instance.ActiveTab.FullEmulationMouseMoveToHtmlElement(he);
P.S: im not complaining, this feature is great! Just giving suggestions as requested :-)

Последнее редактирование:

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also there is a bug with infinite scrolling pages.

Run that code in the post above when the cursor starting position is around the middle of the page. It keeps scrolling down and down for ages until it reaches the end of the infinite scroll and then scrolls all the way back up and clicks on the menu bar item.

If you don't have time to fix this for next release, is it possible to add a set coordinates method (without moving the mouse)? That would help in the meantime.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Also there is a bug with infinite scrolling pages.

Run that code in the post above when the cursor starting position is around the middle of the page. It keeps scrolling down and down for ages until it reaches the end of the infinite scroll and then scrolls all the way back up and clicks on the menu bar item.

If you don't have time to fix this for next release, is it possible to add a set coordinates method (without moving the mouse)? That would help in the meantime.
Here is coordinates method - https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.10.4/webframe.html#topic380.html
Does not it work properly?

Is there any way to get the displacementInTab value of the end mouse position?
Do you mean, to add displacementInTab value to getting current position method? - https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.10.4/webframe.html#topic410.html

Also, where is being targeted for the final position at the moment? is it possible to randomize the final position over the entire area of the element?

And you may want to look at the behaviour of floating headers on webpages. It tries to click objects under the header if they are covered by it (instead of scrolling up to make the element visible).

Also with floating headers if you try and click something actually in the header (like a logo or a menu item) it acts really weird and the mouse ends in the wrong position if you are not already scrolled 100% to the top of the page before mousemove starts. For example, run the C# below after logging into facebook and scrolling down the page.

Код:
// Action designer, type RiseEvent
HtmlElement he = instance.ActiveTab.GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByAttribute("a", "outerhtml", "blue_bar_profile_link", "regexp", 0);

instance.ActiveTab.FullEmulationMouseMoveToHtmlElement(he);
P.S: im not complaining, this feature is great! Just giving suggestions as requested :-)
Thanks for your suggestions. Could you please few example, where we can test and reproduce these problems.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That moves the mouse to coordinates (and has the same issues as move to element that i mentioned). I am talking about setting the fullmouseemulation cursor position instantly without movement.

Do you mean, to add displacementInTab value to getting current position method? - https://help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.10.4/webframe.html#topic410.html
Yes.

Thanks for your suggestions. Could you please few example, where we can test and reproduce these problems.
I will try, it's easy to reproduce with that c# above though.

1. login to facebook.
2. go to any page without infinate scroll (i.e settings page)
3. move cursor to anywhere near the middle of the browser window
4. go to homepage (without moving mouse, type url in)
5. scroll down the page a bit
6. run the C#

It doesn't always happen, so run it a few times and you should see. (also it happens in many situations, that's just the best way to reproduce it.)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)