Discussion - new version 5.11.4.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Questions&Feedback about new versioin 5.11.4.0.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
still would love to be able to handle mail in bulk :(
this would help BECAUSE:
people who have catchall email adress's who need to process unexpected emails :(
like process just NEW mail. Move processed mail to another folder when done being processed ? so we dont have to delete every thing?
ie i have 50 emails come in in 30 minutes i need to process each. dont know a UID for them cause other scripts dump to the catch all. but basic form link grab and fallow on half of them and a difrent action on the rest.. :(
would LOVE THIS OPTION

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
still would love to be able to handle mail in bulk :(
this would help BECAUSE:
people who have catchall email adress's who need to process unexpected emails :(
like process just NEW mail. Move processed mail to another folder when done being processed ? so we dont have to delete every thing?
ie i have 50 emails come in in 30 minutes i need to process each. dont know a UID for them cause other scripts dump to the catch all. but basic form link grab and fallow on half of them and a difrent action on the rest.. :(
would LOVE THIS OPTION
well if you search by email you used then most of the times you will get correct result.

edit
generate random catchall email and set it to variable during each template instance start

then search activation email by using that variable and thats it

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And if I don't know the email, and the activation emails are all from the same domain how can I difienciate between 1 and 100 difrent ones?

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah. The email is unknown. And remains that way. The activation email is not generated by me that's the issue. It is unknown untill the registration email is made. There is NO possible way to know. Otherwise I wouldn't have this problem.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah. The email is unknown. And remains that way. The activation email is not generated by me that's the issue. It is unknown untill the registration email is made. There is NO possible way to know. Otherwise I wouldn't have this problem.
if you are using catchall (which use * wildcard mask, which meaning any email sent to [email protected] will be redirected to one final inbox) then you just generate random text and add @domain.com at the end. I use catchall made of two words before @ and 10 domains after the "@" so these are spinned too).

so spin that variable at the very begining and then just enter it in email field.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's a catchall email
*@domain.com
Login does not corilate to one item

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Omg. As I already said I don't generate the email! I don't make the email being registered.the email is a invitation initiated by a 3rd party to the domain.

Reflixez88

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen

Is the new font feature supposed to defeat Javascript Font Fingerprinting?

I tested with the following code:
Код:
// Get all fonts
var fonts = instance.GetFonts();
// Iterate through fonts and hide all fonts
if (fonts != null)
{
    var fontList = fonts.ToList();
    foreach (string font in fontList)
    {
        instance.HideFont(font);
    }
}
but https://browserleaks.com/fonts had no trouble still detecting all of my fonts.

If this feature isn't to emulate/spoof fonts, then any suggestions on way to spoof Javascript detection of fonts?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
@VladZen

Is the new font feature supposed to defeat Javascript Font Fingerprinting?

I tested with the following code:
Код:
// Get all fonts
var fonts = instance.GetFonts();
// Iterate through fonts and hide all fonts
if (fonts != null)
{
    var fontList = fonts.ToList();
    foreach (string font in fontList)
    {
        instance.HideFont(font);
    }
}
but https://browserleaks.com/fonts had no trouble still detecting all of my fonts.

If this feature isn't to emulate/spoof fonts, then any suggestions on way to spoof Javascript detection of fonts?
Not all fonts can be hidden. Hide plugin feature is supposed to change fonts fingerpring, not to hide all fonts. I've explaied it in bugs thread.

abwebc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it big update over here or you wait for more people to end update rights and buy renew?

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it just me or this is happening to everybody ? Zenno freezes like this and starts couple of threads from time to time. Some times they all start, but most of the time stays like that. They are all start and running, but it just wont start. I use ZennoPoster EN 5.11.4.0

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)