Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Questions and Feedback about new version 5.10.3.0

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
much more stable, still would like intrut to actualy interupt keybord emulation (Same in project maker) and stop it dead hate waiting 20 minutes when i mess up something.
also when crash occurs is it possibile for the instance to recover (if loaded profile reload, and go back to last url ? something like that)

but though and though i have greatly enjoyed *.3 way way more, speed and stability so far is working fine...

also wish there was a feature to not reload a profile thats already in use in another instance... that WOULD be awesome too.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Thanks for you feedback. We are glad that this version works more stable.
As for your suggestions about keyboard emulation and profile reload, please explain it more clearly, give examples.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok if your in project maker and its on a action for keybord emulation. you press stop, keyboard keeps typing away until complete, if the keyboard emulation was set by a variable and for some reason the varible is like 10,000 characters your gona be sitting there 20+ minutes waiting on the action to complete (the keyboard emulation to type it all out)
im in project maker im obvioulsy trying to fix or make or do something so my time is important. when i hit stop i want it to STOP, in the midle of any action i want it to hit the brakes hard, not finish the action just STOP so i can go back to anther action and fix my mistake. or hell even hit the save file button, same thing when its trying to complete any action if i messed up a regex in a action designer it can sit there for like 5 minutes looking for something and crash.

just have the stop button STOP the action right in the middle i don't car have a interrupt button different from stop but there has to be a solution to that please i have sat there waiting and waiting for that thing to stop so many times waisting hours.... just waiting on a keyboard emulation

Say you have a project that loads profiles off of a directory and cycles though them, if there is a open instance project that already has profile 1 loaded it will not reload it

So project Alice
profiledir a
profile's in dir 1 , 2 , 3

alice repeats every 5 minutes
runs all profiles in dir

profile 1 takes 10 minutes to complete on one instance for some reason just took longer
so you don't want to have 2 instances running of profile 1 you want the second run of project alice to only launch 2 & 3
profiles and skip 1 because alice already has a instance where 1 is loaded in and its still completing instance with profile 1

the reason why a returning table or list wont work is its being command via a http pos value to retrive file names for me, the http cant keep track of wich instances are still open and taking longer then usal.. so having a option for the project to not continue or beable to use a already loaded profile twice would solve that issue.

if profile1 in use end alice instance with message profile 1 still in use from instance (what ever) that launched at (what ever time)

??
was that understandable (i tried to explain it i think)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)