Difficulties with security when filling in a form

kvdd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am trying to defeat a JavaScript based security that checks if the user is a real user. And I must say: it works really good. I am now using the emulation library in its full power, work with random timeouts, fill in the form slowly, etc. Still get not passed the security. (I looked in the code and saw they checked for mousepositions and hovering on the form items in JavaScript, Emulations.dll does not provide function to get around that.)

What I think I need is the following:
  • Get the mouse pointer to a form input box
  • Let it fill in
  • Get the mouse to the next form input
  • And so on

How to accomplish this. I know this is a real smart question, also for the more experienced CodeCreator users.

I hope it not scares you.

Thanks for the help

I have Googled, and found this link useful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms171548.aspx
I already know I need the instance.MainTab.Handle and the HtmlElement he.

keytri

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you give a link?

• Спасибо
Реакции: kvdd

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I assume you've tried Call event > OnMouseOver then click in the field and then enter the field info?

• Спасибо

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am trying to defeat a JavaScript based security that checks if the user is a real user. And I must say: it works really good. I am now using the emulation library in its full power, work with random timeouts, fill in the form slowly, etc. Still get not passed the security. (I looked in the code and saw they checked for mousepositions and hovering on the form items in JavaScript, Emulations.dll does not provide function to get around that.)

What I think I need is the following:
  • Get the mouse pointer to a form input box
  • Let it fill in
  • Get the mouse to the next form input
  • And so on

How to accomplish this. I know this is a real smart question, also for the more experienced CodeCreator users.

I hope it not scares you.

Thanks for the help

I have Googled, and found this link useful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms171548.aspx
I already know I need the instance.MainTab.Handle and the HtmlElement he.
You can click with offset, in case usual click doesn't work, but you can't move mouse according to current version of Emulation lib.
You can collect some elements and do there some events, mouseover, mousemove to make it looks like human being.

• Спасибо

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

kvdd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Better I do not, but: its the big G account creation. They have developed their botguard in Javascript on that page, check it out.. :-)

I assume you've tried Call event > OnMouseOver then click in the field and then enter the field info?
Thanks, I have not tried to call it, so I should do that.

You can click with offset, in case usual click doesn't work, but you can't move mouse according to current version of Emulation lib.
You can collect some elements and do there some events, mouseover, mousemove to make it looks like human being.
Thus, I can move the mouse from the one element to another? I check it out.

Thank you, Thats a pain, maybe you use another lib for emulation, or only the emulations.dll?

kvdd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have just tried it, but where are the functions for do a mouseOver and mouseMove?
Cant find it in the HtmlElement, not in the Emulations library,

That was my original question guys! ^_^

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
JavaScript:
he.RiseEvent("mouseOver",true);
he.RiseEvent("mouseMove",true);

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
DO you know how do I create mouseOver in ZP 4.36?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks... tried... this needs to go to the thread about posting to ggl

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)