Decaptcher plugin not working

pHelics

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I bought ZP Standard a couple days ago and since then couldn't make the decaptcher to work. On one site the captcha returns just the word "BLANK" and on the decaptcher site, under statistics, where usually you can view the latest submitted captchas there's this

On another site I get the following as a return
Код:
Unable to cast object of type 'DeCaptcher.DeCaptcherResult' to type 'interfaceslibrary.ICommonInterface'.
and it doesn't show that it even reached the decaptcher under their stats.
HEELLLP :-)

P.S. By the way, what is the best captcha service out there that takes PayPal? Still have about $10 in decaptcher, but might look into something else.

Последнее редактирование:

pHelics

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still not working
DeathByCaptcha doesn't work either.
I've downloaded the archive from the link above, extracted the 2 files to Progs folder, with the rest of the plugins,
edited the DeathByCaptcha.dll.config with my username and password and entered in the ZP ProjectMaker's Captcha element module name DeathByCaptcha.dll
In debug mode it waits about 20-30 seconds and then gives out in the logs "Recognition result: ?" and fills the captcha field with "?"
I tried the same captcha on deathby captcha website through the web interface and the image is recognized just fine.

pHelics

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, found the problem. Can't solve it, but can get around it.
I'm on a Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
Just installed ZP on Virtual Box Windows XP Pro 32 and the captcha works, both decaptcher and deathbycaptcha.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Does captcha solves normally via module MonkeyEnder.dll?
Try to save image via CaptchaSaver.dll to file c:\\captcha.png and upload this file to the DeathByCaptcha manual recognition tester. Does it solve ok?
There is no difference in 64 bit module and 32 bit, it is architecture independent.

pHelics

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well form me it it, maybe it's the software I'm running, I have Kaspersky Int Sec 2011 for antivirus / firewall, although tried it with it off, and still no recognition, don't know.
Monkey enter works fine, I can see the box to enter the captcha, didn't try captchasaver, but went to the same website and downloaded the image, the went to both decaptcher / deathbycaptcha and uploaded it with the web interface. Both had no problem recognizing it.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
may be the problem with saving captcha to the correct image format, what's why I asked you to save the captcha to the file with CaptchaSaver.dl module and upload this file to the recognition services. if saved file will not be recognized by recognition services, please send it to me. If it will be recognized by services, please also let me know.
May be Kaspersky Int Sec 2011 firewall block access to the recognition services, add all *.exe files from ZennoPoster folder to the trusted application in your firewall and anti virus, may be this will help.

pHelics

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not Kaspersky, it's one of the first things I checked, actually ZennoPoster and ZennoMaker were in Low Restricted group and I've moved them to Trusted, like a couple days ago, both in Application Control and Firewall, so I don't think it's that.
I had the template debug with CaptchaSaver.dll and it said
"Something wrong ((( No file extension provided at CaptchaSaver.PictureSaver.RecognizeCaptcha(Bitmap bmp, Object parameters)"
The source is PictureSaver.dll module
Have no idea. Yesterday I updated from the latest stable version to the latest beta, no change. It's not really a problem for me since I was planning to use it in a virtual box in the end, so the instances windows don't interrupt me, so I'm ok, but if you wanna figure it out, let me know what other ideas you have.

I voobshe, ya po russki razgovarivaiu, prosto pechatati ne umeiu :-) a translitom pisati eto prosto nekrasivo :-) A vot v russkii forum u menya net dostupa. U menya English version po liubomu.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)