Creating yahoo accounts - they keep getting deleted

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have created a yahoo email template - and the email just keep getting deleted one day after creation. does anybody know how to solve it?

The template creates new emails, with captcha, then goes into the email - goes pass the "start now" thing and that`s it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Me too have the same question. I don't know yet how Yahoo detects my accounts.
I use socks and my project use high level of emulation for all steps.
Yahoo is worse than Google ))))

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I didnt know that. to your opinion, what would be the easiest email creation that will make the emails stay alive.

gmail?
aol?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
hotmail, aol i guess

but i want yahoo! :angry:B)^_^

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I`m using private proxies for yahoo... no success. maybe should send an email or two from each email, and reply for at least 1 email...?

Going to try hotmail. forgot all about it : )

sanind

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if new accounts receives 100s of registration mails, then account will be deleted. First create the account and use the account after 1 week or so..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have waited 1 day. no message sent or received.
My Process:
Get private proxy
Register (with captcha recognition option)
Check inbox and look at yahoo email
Save login details to file

am I doing something wrong? do I need to do something else? how many emails can I open from 1 private proxy per day? [if you know]

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I wish i knew the answer)
I dont know how they detect and ban clean registrations :(

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
do they also detect and ban manual registrations on the same socks?

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
mmmm.

-I use US private proxies for yahoo.com.
-Directly after making the account I go and use one of their services (answers, flickr, and there's a couple more that require a yahoo account). Or make the account from within the service.
-No Bulk confirmation emails, forwarding etc. No human does this (or should according to their TOS).
-I know they (sometimes) check if your data matches (zip code and location and similar, but seems more like a random batch job that can run anytime)
-Always (or mostly) login from the same IP.
-They've blocked some (proxy)ip's and ranges.
-Some software generate too similar usernames (AlisonMcarthy456) which is then obviously spam and against TOS.
And I'm sure there's more.

Bottom line.
I've lost many yahoo accounts, but I also still have many that have even been suspended from using a service (answers TOS abuse reported by the community) but have not been banned or closed.
YMMV.
These are no good for bulk usage where the email provider does not matter.

Good Luck.

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if new accounts receives 100s of registration mails, then account will be deleted. First create the account and use the account after 1 week or so..
Me too! I created some accounts using private proxies, with lot of "random" things inside the template,
lot of random pauses, custom login format, real info on the form...
and of course the user "did" something inside yahoo after joined!

It doesnt matter what change on the template, all accounts are delete the next day of created

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
From what you are saying it must depend on the proxy. If you are using public proxies then account will probably be deleted. Even if using private proxies, it depends on your provider - many private proxies blocks are banned by yahoo. Also, if you create account using a proxy then you should bind that account to the proxy. If you create an account with a chinese proxy and login later from USA proxy that doesn't look so good

I find with my gmail PVA that I have to assign an my gmails to an IP (normally around 5-10 gmail accounts per IP). Not sure with Yahoo, but now I'm going to have to check it out! I'm using myprivateproxy for private proxies and they've been great with facebook, twitter, gmail, blogger etc

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)