Couple of pinterest related questions

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One question: Pinterest only shows results on one big page and you have to scroll down and down and down just like on google images. I want to scrape a list of ALL my followers using regex but now I have a few thousand its tkaing ages to scroll down manually. How could I do it with zenno?

Antoher thing: I want to unfollow people. I was having a really hard time making zenno see whether the button is on follow or unfollow. I tried using aciton builder to look for different criteria such as outer text and outerhtml etc. but each time it didnt see if it was on follow or unfollow. It would always be pressing the button.

It would make the unfollow bot way simpler if I could find a way for zenno to just recognise if the button is follow or unfollow. Because at the moment I have to save every username I follow then do a check against another list of people who are following me and if they arent on that list only then click.

So can anyone figure out how to make zenno recognise whehter the button is on follow or unfollow so it will only click when I am not following someone. Also the other issue mentioned above.

Cheers.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) Use Keystrokes Emulation and input several "{PGDN}", which emulates your Page Down -key.
2) Here's what the attributes looks like, they might not be what you're looking for, but there sure is a difference of follow/unfollow:

Follow button class: UserFollowButton btn rounded Button hasText primary Module ajax notNavigatable ui-FollowButton
Follow button innertext: Follow

Unfollow button class: UserFollowButton btn rounded Button hasText Module ajax notNavigatable ui-FollowButton dim
Unfollow button innertext: Unfollow

Edit; yeah, you should use the mobile version. I'm not really familiar with Pinterest.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes there are cerrtainly differences in the texts i know that much. but when i tried to search zenno would ingore it and always click no matter what for some reaosn.

Let me read that thread and see what it has to say :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Yes there are cerrtainly differences in the texts i know that much. but when i tried to search zenno would ingore it and always click no matter what for some reaosn.

Let me read that thread and see what it has to say :-)

For some reason you did something wrong, dig deeper and you will find, try my offered way with innerhtml and outerhtml

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is the reaosn for needing to use mobile version?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
If you read this thread then you understand that there is limits for DOM, as you scroll down size of DOM increase, everything in one page in short, mobile versions tend to display data in page after page...

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh right cool, cos I really hate that infinite scroll junk- makes things alot messier/slower when programming bots! :P was busy yesterday but I work thru and try and figure it out today.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
By using mobile version do you guys mean on the site or in zenno profile? I just set mobile to 100% in the profile of zenno and didnt seem to make a difference to the scroll.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
By using mobile version do you guys mean on the site or in zenno profile? I just set mobile to 100% in the profile of zenno and didnt seem to make a difference to the scroll.

I did not said t will make diff for pinterest, I said you can try, i know that there is diff for twitter...

Mobile version you can get by setting Mobile useragent and using pinterest

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Yep just checked pinterest is same in mobile as in browser. But anyway you can use mobile version as this will reduce DOM size...

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I always check the differences of a site using both normal & mobile browser, and then choose which is easier to work with.

I had the same with scraping Fiverr, and needed to know when I reached the end. What I did was compare body height before/after scrolling (I think same as the Twitter solution provided).

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) Use Keystrokes Emulation and input several "{PGDN}", which emulates your Page Down -key.
Page down wont get you far in cases like this one since there is a lot of scrolling down going on. :D

what you need to use is {HOME}{END} in keystrokes emulation. This will take you all the way down and will get reload active in one move. ;-)

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 340
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)