Compile exe files or secure source code?

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to compile exe files from zennoposter bots?

Or: Is it possible to secure the code so that no one else can just open up my bot in their zenno projectmaker and edit or see what I have done there?

Thanks so far,

Dimionix

Благодарностей
3 101
Баллы

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to do this if I have other computers and laptops where I havent a license (I just got one PRO license for this very laptop I am typing with right now)?

For instance: I have 3 other laptops at home and I want to run my encrypted bot on those laptops. Those laptops don't have a license, just downloaded zennoposter for executing scripts..?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys.

"Commission is $10 from each sale of one project. If you sell to one person, several projects at the same time, the second and the following projects will add $2 to the cost of the total commission."

Does that mean that for the third project, I would have to pay 10$ commission and then 2$ and then AGAIN 2$? and for the fourth project 10$ + 2$ + 2$ + 2$? Not sure if I got that right

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well. That would be the case if you sold them all to the same license (email) at the same time.
Not sure about ZennoBox but I guess each install is gonna need its own email (license). If so - you ain't selling the 4 copies to the same "person", but 4 separate ones. Which would be 10+10+10+10.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh OK, so "selling" my bot to four different persons would require four different emails. Adn that means I would have to pay 10$ only per "sale" that I make, no additional 2$, correct? :-)

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Each person/email you sell templates to you'd pay $10 for the first template and +$2 for each additional template sold at the same time - to that person.
But as you want to sell to 4 different email/persons there's no "additional" template, as you're just selling one template to each person/email.
So yes, a total of $40.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where does one have to do it? And is it also possible to deactivate the licenses to prevent one single user to continue using the software and then reactivate it at another time again??

Thanks again for everything guys!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)