Check proxy is not working

Discussion in 'Questions' started by aprilsoft, Jun 17, 2013.

1. aprilsoft

aprilsoft Client

In the setting in "selected" no server is specified, although the list on the above mentioned three authentication server proxies:
    chek.zennolab.com/proxy.php
    check2.zennolab.com/proxy.php
    chekfast.zennolab.com/proxy.php
    I tried to remove them and change to your address, previously placed a script on your server - all equal "selected" is left blank, and check the proxy is not performed. The status bar shows: "Connection: Connected / server: not available."
    OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), no antivirus or firewall is not installed.

2. rostonix

rostonix Administrator Staff Member

3. nocny_stroz

nocny_stroz Новичок

What to do when proxy cheching doesn't start at all? I tried with .net framework 3.5 & 4 and reinstalling software? (Server connected and servers-checkers: ok).

4. rostonix

rostonix Administrator Staff Member

What OS do you use? What antivirus, firewall? Make screenshots of main checker's windows

5. nocny_stroz

nocny_stroz Новичок

It's XP SP3 with built in win firewall and Microsoft Essential (tried with avast earlier). Oh my god ...... I have tried to solve this few times since a month and now i noticed that I simple didn't increase the Load sources threads.... :-)

6. sitte

sitte Новичок

Hello. I have similar problem. For about a month proxychecker load proxy from source (private proxies) but it doesn't test. Can I ask for help? I tried many settings bo no effect. I tried to disable firewall but still "proxy checking server: not available".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Пользователи просматривающие тему (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 0)