Capmonster 2 "Could not run the service"

bddx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Here is the issue: Capmonster 2 worked on a VM with my Windows 10 Education some weeks ago. I made some installations (EasyPHP, Elasticsearch, Visual C++ 2008...) and Windows updates inbetween.
Now, Capmonster 2 starts normally, but when trying to start the server, the popup "Could not run the service" is displayed.

In webServerLog.txt, I have:
"
2017-02-14 14:47:30.7052|HTTPServer Start|System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): L’emplacement réseau ne peut pas être atteint. Pour obtenir des informations concernant la résolution des problèmes du réseau, consultez l’aide de Windows
à System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
à System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
à ZennoLab.CapMonsterHTTPServer.HTTPServer.Start()
"

Of course, I tried to launch Capmonster with no application listening on port 80, but it still "could not run the service". Same issue when I change the port and/or the IP in Capmonster settings.
I even tried to uninstall every application I installed or updated since my first Capmonster install : same issue.

I opened a ticket in the support. They tried some other tricks on the sytem via Teamviewer, but unfortunately, it seems they can't find a way to solve the issue.

I have no firewall (I deactived Windows Firewall), no antivirus (but have no virus on my machine), have IPv4 public and network IPs.

Since I have all my SEO software on the same VM and since I don't want to split my RAM and disk space between several machines, and since I don't want to uninstall, then reinstall Windows, I need some new ideas to try and fix this blocking issue.

Does anybody have any other track to give me please?

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
If you have Windows 10, there is also Windows Defender which should be disabled as well.
And, you may rollback system to weeks ago point. There should be restore points.

bddx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Already tried that also.
Actually, Capmonster first worked perfectly fine with Windows Defender and Firewall activated. Now, even with everything deactivated, the issue remains.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Have you checked Windows logs? Maybe there is any info about events in system or errrors?

bddx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I checked event viewer logs one by one. No "Error", only some "Information" when starting Capmonster.

bddx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, since the support is not answering, I installed Capmonster on a new VM on the same VPS. It works, but I don't want to move all my stuffs and softwareon the new VM, for it would be a huge time loss.

Then,who can please tell me if and how I can plug my (newly installed and working) Capmonster, which is on this new VM, with my Zennoposter running on another VM?
Both VM are on the same VPS, sharing the same public IP but not the same local network IP.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)