Cannot open Spotify Web Player. Help!

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone managed to open the Spotify Web Player in PM/ ZP? I get the below mentioned error, no matter what Zenno version I am using (updated to the last one - 5.12.2.0 today)

On the support page, they are suggesting that the Play DRM option is not be active if we get this error, but I doubt this is the problem in Project Maker.

If you want to experiment, just use the following account: user:zennoposter3, pass:zennoposter3. Even if the website will say is not available in your country, it will still work (in a normal browser, not in PM/ ZP).

Thanks

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks lokiys, I already tried it but without any success.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your update, @VladZen . Looking forward to use such a version.

mk4full

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
was something change with it?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nope...tried the last version (5.15.0.0)...spotify webplayer still not working

lombodin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hope, supporting DRM content to be implemented soon. :(

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I'm not sure how Spotify player can be used in SEO...) Could you please give an example?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not sure how Spotify player can be used in SEO...) Could you please give an example?
To be honest I personally never use ZennoPoster for classic SEO purposes (like linkbuilding). There are lots of cheap and 'dedicated' solutions for this purpose and it would be too much of a headache to develop my custom templates for this purpose.

But, I do use Zenno for a dozen of other non-seo projects, where building custom templates makes sense (for me)
Ex: social media automation, e-commerce, tube sites etc.
On Spotify, for example, I would use Zenno to inflate the plays number.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Yuriy Zymlex и Aronax

VadymS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
so, any news about supporting DRM content? Is the new Chrome engine will support Spotify player?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
To position ZennoPoster as SEO tool is totally wrong way. If You ask me then like 90% of my own and customer projects are non-SEO related.
But I don't think Spotify is used just to listen to music by zenno users) Therefore, I'm asking why should we support music player)
so, any news about supporting DRM content? Is the new Chrome engine will support Spotify player?
I told developers about all the feedback from users. Hope DRM will be implemented quite soon, maybe even in FireFox engine.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VadymS

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Spotify started going harsh on bots since it went public so probably isn't a good idea to activate DRM
You will probably get a C&D letter soon after .

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VadymS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it's really depending on the way you do botting. So, as for me... I have no issues with any Spotify bots.
All you need is good private proxies, real behavior and activity

P.S. my bots are not public and I'm not selling them

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it's really depending on the way you do botting. So, as for me... I have no issues with any Spotify bots.
All you need is good private proxies, real behavior and activity

P.S. my bots are not public and I'm not selling them
I want to download entire xvideos, can you help me?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
any update about DRM ? For us who not using zenno only for SEO bots :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VadymS и aleksa77

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
DRM can be enabled in new ZennoPoster Chrome Edition.

Here are the instructions for it:
You should create subfolder CefPlugins\Widevine in the folder with Chrome engine in zennoposter -
C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro (Chrome)\5.25.0.0\Progs\x64 or x86 (depending on system bitness)
and copy files widevinecdm.dll and widevinecdm.json (if exists) from Chrome browser on your PC -
c:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\{ChromeVersion}\WidevineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\
Then restart PM.

Note! You should own the license for using DRM content. Here you can get it - https://www.widevine.com/contact
Request for license is similar to this:
"Hi! How can I get license for personal use of the widevine plugin in my Chromium Embedded Framework based application?"

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77 и Yuriy Zymlex

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
this actions need to do and every zennobox user ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

kevinokok10

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
DRM can be enabled in new ZennoPoster Chrome Edition.

Here are the instructions for it:
You should create subfolder CefPlugins\Widevine in the folder with Chrome engine in zennoposter -
C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro (Chrome)\5.25.0.0\Progs\x64 or x86 (depending on system bitness)
and copy files widevinecdm.dll from widevinecdm.json (if exists) from Chrome browser on your PC -
c:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\{ChromeVersion}\WidevineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\
Then restart PM.

Note! You should own the license for using DRM content. Here you can get it - https://www.widevine.com/contact
Request for license is similar to this:
"Hi! How can I get license for personal use of the widevine plugin in my Chromium Embedded Framework based application?"
I tried doing as you mentioned above but failed. Can you please explain a bit more about how to get DRM working in zenno? And I requested for a license from widevine.com. Haven’t gotten any response from over 5 days.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.wmf.enabled", true); need to be set to enable to stream the songs ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I tried doing as you mentioned above but failed. Can you please explain a bit more about how to get DRM working in zenno? And I requested for a license from widevine.com. Haven’t gotten any response from over 5 days.
Check whether you have these files widevinecdm.dll and widevinecdm.json in your chrome browser or not - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\{ChromeVersion}\WidevineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where do you enable web player in the browser? I too am having problems getting this player to play even without any proxies. It plays fine on my Chrome browser outside of ZP, but I get a message to enable player in browser within ZP.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Where do you enable web player in the browser? I too am having problems getting this player to play even without any proxies. It plays fine on my Chrome browser outside of ZP, but I get a message to enable player in browser within ZP.
I gave the instructions above. Please read the last posts in the topic.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I gave the instructions above. Please read the last posts in the topic.
Yes, those are the instructions I followed, but I am still getting the player issue. Here are screenshots that show the .dll file in the ZP folder (I highlighted the directory structure) and a screenshot of the error in ZennoMaker when I test it.

There is a step I may be missing, so hopefully, the screenshots can help someone here identify the missing pieces. Thanks.
zpdrm1.jpg
zpdrm2.jpg

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)