Can I pay someone to build a few templates for me?

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have a lot of money but I'm new to programming and I kind of get this program but some stuff is still a little confusing. Like when three pictures for captcha come up not sure how to pick the right one, little stuff like that. How much would you guy's charge to build me maybe 20 or 30 templates of High PR websites to backlink from. Once you guy's do it for me you will also have it...I work better when I can see what is going on and yes the video turtorials are helpful but it's not enough cuz I don't really see a profile building template or a template that can add a spun article to somewhere like wordpress.

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I moved thread to Advertising section

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have a lot of money but I'm new to programming and I kind of get this program but some stuff is still a little confusing. Like when three pictures for captcha come up not sure how to pick the right one, little stuff like that. How much would you guy's charge to build me maybe 20 or 30 templates of High PR websites to backlink from. Once you guy's do it for me you will also have it...I work better when I can see what is going on and yes the video turtorials are helpful but it's not enough cuz I don't really see a profile building template or a template that can add a spun article to somewhere like wordpress.

Thanks
please visit buyzennopostertemplates.com , send an email with specifications or send me a PM.

thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)