Can Anyone make for me Google organic search Template.

vahan88

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here what we need to give to the application (Template).

1. Keywords
like this (Keyword, Domain, How many times we need to click)
It is possible to make this only to one keyword. And when we'll want to do it for multiple KWs we'll start the template(App) multiple times with more KWs
------------------------------------------------------------------------
honeycrisp apple season,honeycrispapples.org,15
unlock iphone,unlockiphonefast.org,20
buy twitter followers,frozzo.com,19
2. Proxy List
108.106.12.92:80:user:pass
3. Browser, OS, Screen resolution (Many variations)
Example without screen resolution attached to this email: useragents.txt

4. Configuration
a. Google next button click time out (ex: 3-15 sec)
b. Site page time out (ex: 20-60 sec)
c. How many random inner links click when the template is inside the site (ex: 1-3 clicks)
d. Google domain (ex: http://google.com/ncr) without country redirect
e. how many other sites open on every page before getting to targeted site (ex: 1-2 or 0-0). Open random sites, with random ways(open->get back with browser's back button with a little random timeout, Open in a new tab then close with a little random timeout, open in a new window then close with a little random timeout) Here can be also this little time out parameter (ex: 1-3 sec)
f. HMA config (Optional) Proxies can be got from hma tool: http://www.hidemyass.com/vpn/
g. application(template) could need also CCleaner for cleaning all cookies, chashes,.... (Optional)
h. Job Scheduling. Required: Every day start some keywords (Auto for sick submitter, zenoPoster)
i. Maximum pages to view in Google search (ex: 4)

What will the application do?
After application (template) will start, this must be happen:
1. Clear Cookies, Temp internet files, Cash, site and plug-in data, saved passwords, … (Auto for sick submitter, zenoPoster)
2. Change Browser & OS settings: Agent name, agent version, OS name, OS version, Screen resolution, … from 3. (Auto for zenoPoster)
3. Change Proxy from list 2. (Auto for sick submitter, zenoPoster)
4. Open google. get the domain from 4->d .
5. Wait some random time. Get the value from-to from 4->a.
6. Write the keyword in search place. Get the KW from 1. Write the keyword like a human do from keyboard, With a little random delays on each letter( zenoPoster have this feature)
7. Wait some random time. Get the value from-to from 4->a.
8. Click on search button
9. Wait some random time. Get the value from-to from 4->a.
10. If there isn’t 0s in configuration 4->e. Do this steps on every page random times between this numbers in configuration 4->e (ex: 1-3 times)
a. Click | Open in a new window | Open in a new tab (Randomly) on random site(s)
b. Wait little time (1-2 secs)
c. if clicked, get back with back button of browser. If Open in a new window | Open in a new tab, then close the new window or new tab and get back to google search tab | window.
11. Try to find the targeted domain from the search result. Domain is in 1.
12. If not found the targeted domain click “Next” link or the next paging number (ex: if you are on page 2 than click 3) on the bottom of the search page. Do this randomly. Go to step 9 and repeat the steps until found the targeted domain or the paging limit is over(look on 4->i). If paging maximum limit is over Go to next keyword(there is no need to repeat the steps for the same KW because it will not find the site in that limit) and start from the 1-st step.
13. If found targeted domain: Click on its link.
14. Inside the site process as natural visitor. Do this steps random times between is in config values: 4-c
a. Wait some random time. Get the value from-to from 4->b.
b. Find some random link in the site (every time it must be random). Be careful and find only inner links. Don’t need to find external links
c. Click on that link.
15. Go to next cycle. It means repeat the steps for the same KW as many times as written in 1. or go to next KW with its targeted domain. And start it from beginning 1-st step.

Note: Application must be stable. It means when the site or Google can't be opened, or freeze, it must restart the process. Have timeouts on every step that the application doesn’t have any dead locks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Add me on Skype :-)

vahan88

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have added you. If you didn't got the request please add me yourself.
My Skype Id: vahan_88

Ibo San

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi,

Interested to know how this worked out for you??

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
As far as I know this method doesnt actually help in SERPs

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)