Bugs in version 5.10.7.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Reporting bugs, errors, problems in version 5.10.7.0.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
right click bug still prevelent and recreatable as always. mainly in multi nested projects page dom and html wont refers in instance button but exist fine in the eviorment variable
Untitled.png

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I cannot click or interact with the project maker browser window sometimes in the latest version. The browser works if i use actions, but it is unresponsive when i try and click / right click on it.

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im having trouble recording with the retina display. There is not much to see anyway.

PM responds fine, buttons along the top all work fine. Sidebar windows work fine. But the address bar, the get page dom buttons, and the browser window itself is totally non responsive to any clicks. Occasionally a right click will bring up the context menu in the browser, but thats about it.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
windows 7 ultimate (works fine on my windows 8 server)

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also if it helps, i think it might be something to do with docked popup windows (variables / log etc). When i close them all it temporarily works, then breaks again after 5 - 10 clicks.

mrmadman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually never mind, i think i fixed it - it was something to do with retina display on parallels i think. I lowered the res settings in parallels and now all is good.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Код:
instance.ActiveTab.KeyEvent("LeftCtrl", "down", "Ctrl");
instance.ActiveTab.MouseClick(60, 200, "left", "click");
does not work....
LINK States that
Parameters
key
Type: System.String

The key for event. For addtional characters you can use enumeration members from https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.input.key.aspx
the microsoft site list LeftCtrl as the key, but using this empty produces a error in zenno.... so idk...
anyways i tested its usage at https://javascript.info/mouse-events-basics with the control click (multiple object clicking...) this is not working....
granted the reason i started looking into it was for the cntl left click action to for window tab links in new tab for zenfreak in this thread

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
also able to reproduce dom bug steadily by opening tab, closing page tab, fallowing actions (projects in projects), not finishing and restarting a few times (the restart button (F5) DOM and element tree mess up also right clicking doesn't work...

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've tried to enable this emulation many ways.... LINK

Код:
Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Handle,System.Windows.Forms.Keys.BrowserBack, KeyboardEvent.Press);
this shold have worked you also have disabled cntl click
Код:
Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Handle,System.Windows.Forms.Keys.LControlKey, KeyboardEvent.Down);
instance.ActiveTab.MouseClick(735, 28, "left", "click");
and also Shift mousewheel up....
Код:
Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Handle,System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Shift, KeyboardEvent.Down);
instance.ActiveTab.MouseWheel(50, 50, 4, 0, false)
i think you just are not keeping browser history? cause that would disable everything also
JavaScript:
history.go(-1);

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)