Bugs in version 5.10.3.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Reporting bugs, errors and problems in version 5.10.3.0.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
noticed one off shoot. in FB new messenger you cant click the name into action designer (start new message wait for the drop down list, now try to right click one of those names...) disappears every time, when u try to pull into action designer. and can grab it manually pulling page code... till doable but a pain is all im saying...

also action designer refuses to work after running a project for a while in project maker have to completely reload... thats worse then prior version before i could right click for a few minutes and it would return now... nothing once its gone its gone...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
noticed one off shoot. in FB new messenger you cant click the name into action designer (start new message wait for the drop down list, now try to right click one of those names...) disappears every time, when u try to pull into action designer. and can grab it manually pulling page code... till doable but a pain is all im saying...

also action designer refuses to work after running a project for a while in project maker have to completely reload... thats worse then prior version before i could right click for a few minutes and it would return now... nothing once its gone its gone...
Please send diagnostic report made when Action Designer stops working.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok also noticed when i had it open already and it does this and i hit search i get a error:
document with specified adress not found
submitted file to tickets as its to large to post here it says (right click does not work AT ALL instance)

also retrieving dom and page source is not available either it shows up BLANK

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
here is something im seeing quite often now i haven't before....

instance crash.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)