Bugs in version 2.6.2.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Reporting bugs, erros, problems in version CapMonster 2.6.2.0.

czarny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. sometimes when i collect symbols and click difrent symol. software ask something like "are you sure to move on to the other letter and add 28 marks to actual letter" after click YES, the sometimes shows again and add to bouth letter.

For now it looks i have 102% of A and 150 captchas with A "not recognized" So i'm not sure, that is the mistake of "counter", or my whole project is fucked.

2. After I change txt under the captcha, short cuts dont work. I need to "add marked" and after that arrows and cntrl + z is working again.

I have some ideas:

1. I can't "remove" captcha in collecting simbols mode - sometime i found "crazy one" that is breaking whole system and I dont now how to remove them whithout checking 1 by 1, 3000 captchas in "captcha images"
2. Can you add the button, "show captchas with filters" in "collecting mode". Sometimes i dont know what i see on this big pixelize picture - in "filtered mode" I see most of them clearly

czarny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok. Now i See that my project is broken. How Can I reset all collected symbols in "A" letter?
I have click "clear all" and stil I have 102% and collected 528 from all symbols 517

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Sorry for delayed response.
Unfortunately, It is not possible to remove symbols which were already added to collection. You may only clear marked, but not yet added to collection.

czarny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Deam, so I need to start project again? With this mistake added letters I have on A a lot of F and on trening percents dramaticly go down

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

czarny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you sir for solution, can you add feature for remove selected ones, I need to remove +200 and i'm afraid that A letter is not only a"one letter problem"

czarny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, i see that with ctrl i can add all :-) what about showing "filtered letters" on collecting mode?

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
ok, i see that with ctrl i can add all :-) what about showing "filtered letters" on collecting mode?
Glad that you manage to remove wrong symbols.:-)
Not sure what you mean by "Filtered letters"... Letters to which filters were applied? Why they should be shown in collection mode?

czarny

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok so in collection mode I have these captchas http://screencloud.net/v/8XNm after I make filters they looks like that http://screencloud.net/v/61e8

So in the second screen, I need less time to recognize letters and center of them. I'm asking about possibility to "show captchas with filters" (that I added in filters) in collection mode, so we can faster match letters :-)

I believe VladZen, that you understand me now :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)