Bugs in new version 5.11.4.0

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Reporting errors, bugs, problems in version 5.11.4.0.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Please attach or send me in PM installation log C:\ZLInstallation.log

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Код:
15:32:24: 11852: Error   : Couldn't delete "C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\\InstallerTempFolder": System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'vcredist2015x86.exe' is denied. |    at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) |    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) |    at InstInterface.Requirements.RedistributableRequirement.yWSmRdtptVkuCS2mxUO(Object , Boolean ) |    at InstInterface.Requirements.RedistributableRequirement.Define()
15:32:25: 11852:         : Defining requirements "Installing Visual Studio Redistributable 2015 x64": a:True, w:False, b:False, exitCode:1638
15:32:25: 11852: Error   : Couldn't delete "C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\\InstallerTempFolder": System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'vcredist2015x64.exe' is denied. |    at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) |    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) |    at InstInterface.Requirements.RedistributableRequirement.yWSmRdtptVkuCS2mxUO(Object , Boolean ) |    at InstInterface.Requirements.RedistributableRequirement.Define()
But My SSD also was almost full, when I cleaned just now Installed fine.

Reflixez88

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen

Not sure if this is bug (also posted in discussion thread), but the font feature is not hiding/showing fonts for me.

I tested with the following code:
Код:
// Get all fonts
var fonts = instance.GetFonts();
// Iterate through fonts and hide all fonts
if (fonts != null)
{
    var fontList = fonts.ToList();
    foreach (string font in fontList)
    {
        instance.HideFont(font);
    }
}
but https://browserleaks.com/fonts had no trouble still detecting all of my fonts.

If this feature isn't supposed to emulate/spoof fonts, then any suggestions on way to spoof Javascript detection of fonts?

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Installation in English shows text in Russian for upgrade
install.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
@VladZen

Not sure if this is bug (also posted in discussion thread), but the font feature is not hiding/showing fonts for me.

I tested with the following code:
Код:
// Get all fonts
var fonts = instance.GetFonts();
// Iterate through fonts and hide all fonts
if (fonts != null)
{
    var fontList = fonts.ToList();
    foreach (string font in fontList)
    {
        instance.HideFont(font);
    }
}
but https://browserleaks.com/fonts had no trouble still detecting all of my fonts.

If this feature isn't supposed to emulate/spoof fonts, then any suggestions on way to spoof Javascript detection of fonts?
Not all fonts will be hidden. Please compare number of fonts when you run project and after applying this code.
Some base fonts still will be used in instance, at list to read text on webpages.
This method for hiding fonts is intended to change fonts fingerprint of a browser, not to hide all fonts.

Installation in English shows text in Russian for upgrade
Посмотреть вложение 21765
We will fix it. Thanks for informing.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Notice ALOT of memmory leaking im running 32gb 7700k so.... IDK get some crash reports last few days like crazy saying out of memmory....
1 thread

upload_2017-7-16_18-45-9.png

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
crap DAMN BROWSER! sorry!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Notice ALOT of memmory leaking im running 32gb 7700k so.... IDK get some crash reports last few days like crazy saying out of memmory....
1 thread

Посмотреть вложение 21891
TYou should remove files in the directory AppData\Local\Temp\CompileFolder\ZennoPoster
Cleaning temp files in your system will also help.

Hi. There is some problems with Recaptcha2 module http://i.imgur.com/zWhslqH.gifv
What service do you select to recognize ReCaptcha2?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
putting ALL reg ex results to list in text processes even though regex has MULTIPLE results, results IN only ONE entry.....
causing a headache :(

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Browser.png
uh........ wth!?

anyways....ill get teh exact data for the regex issue in a bit too valdz

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
It looks as if something has changed upstream with proxy checker or its database corrupted.
I get a lot of facebook rss proxy feeds that are useless. As a result one of my ZP installs is doing nothing now!
This install only shows RSS proxy sources! NO HTML sources!

**As if it is in an endless loop loading facebook rss.

**How can I fix this?

And how can i specify which sources to NEVER even load. A blacklist. or a toggle that says , once failed don't load again.
A regex field at the source loading would also do perfectly.

See also my request to have a proxy sources filter http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/proxychecker-sources-filter.39863/

I also notice that since this, I get browser facebook captchas only on the machine that does this. may be related after loading that rss so many times.

I think somehow it is not loading html resources and got stuck on that facebook rss.

TIA. Hope to hear something soon.

facebookrss.JPG

[EDIT] Added restart with changed settings

Changed the rss load settings and restarted ZP to at least not go to facebook.
rss noload.JPG

The result of that is

rssnoloadresult.JPG

** As a result of this the only "easy" option I have at this moment is to stop the proxychecker on that install**

Последнее редактирование:

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Reinstalled and then got this
reinstallrssnoload.JPG

which is the reason for the captchas...this is not normal user behavior.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
getting a VERY VERY VERY Strange bug....
im in a check if 1 value match another

this happens all the time... they are exactly the same. if i replace and check for blank it works in project maker but not in zenno lab....
upload_2017-7-31_14-28-15.png

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry found the error,,,, apparently the emai in the profile has a Enter symbol in it... i reasigned the fields and it works fine now.... thoght it as odd

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hi,
It looks as if something has changed upstream with proxy checker or its database corrupted.
I get a lot of facebook rss proxy feeds that are useless. As a result one of my ZP installs is doing nothing now!

**How can I fix this?

And how can i specify which sources to NEVER even load. A blacklist. or a toggle that says , once failed don't load again.

See also my request to have a proxy sources filter http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/proxychecker-sources-filter.39863/

I also notice that since this, I get browser facebook captchas only on the machine that does this. may be related after loading that rss so many times.

I think somehow it is not loading html resources and got stuck on that facebook rss.

Посмотреть вложение 22314

Посмотреть вложение 22315

The result of that is

Посмотреть вложение 22316

** As a result of this the only "easy" option I have at this moment is to stop the proxychecker on that install**
Does the problem still persist?
Please enable detailed log for proxy sources autosearch in program settings, then repeat the problem with RSS sources and run Diagnostic (Diagnostic.exe).
Send us resulted report.zip.
Detailed autosearch log.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: sMax

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hi,

**How can I fix this?

Посмотреть вложение 22314

Посмотреть вложение 22315

The result of that is

Посмотреть вложение 22316

Problems with RSS have been fixed in new build 5.11.6.0.

• Спасибо
Реакции: sMax

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Thanks for that, I will download and test it shortly.
As a result of this , I had to speak to the "security department" of my ISP (they recieved a letter) so I had to lay low for a couple.
I had blocked that honeypot in my hosts file(only possible because it was a subdomain) but I know how this can get you detected and in problems.

SoupKing

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having issues with the BotUI. First times I used it on a template it worked fine, but now after a while, if I open BotUI, I can't close it again. It can go to the background, but not close completely and save settings. I'm not sure how to explain it further, as it is only in this one template I have this problem. If I make a new project, it opens and closes fine.. All this is in Project Maker.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'm having issues with the BotUI. First times I used it on a template it worked fine, but now after a while, if I open BotUI, I can't close it again. It can go to the background, but not close completely and save settings. I'm not sure how to explain it further, as it is only in this one template I have this problem. If I make a new project, it opens and closes fine.. All this is in Project Maker.
BotUI bugs have been fixed in updates.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)