Bot selling fee?

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys,
It's me again lol

I saw that when I sell a bot to someone who doesn't got a license, I need to pay $10 USD commission/fee...my client however can use ZennoBox with my bot for free.

How do people on this forum here sell bots for under $10 USD easily? Is it because they sell to people here with having already licenses for ZennoPoster, thus don't have to pay the $10 USD fee for every sale??

How can people on here sell bots for under $10 USD and be profitable (I thought everyone needs to pay $10 USD fee per bot sold)

Giving away bots for free isn't possible either, right?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys,
It's me again lol

I saw that when I sell a bot to someone who doesn't got a license, I need to pay $10 USD commission/fee...my client however can use ZennoBox with my bot for free.

How do people on this forum here sell bots for under $10 USD easily? Is it because they sell to people here with having already licenses for ZennoPoster, thus don't have to pay the $10 USD fee for every sale??

How can people on here sell bots for under $10 USD and be profitable (I thought everyone needs to pay $10 USD fee per bot sold)

Giving away bots for free isn't possible either, right?
Well, you may sale you bot to people who got already ZP by 10$ and who not, by 20$. If i had understood you righ what you mean.
For example

Bots price - 10 for Zennoposter.
Bots prices - 20 for Zennobox.

Not sure, that i understood your question right :-)

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
But how can people here sell a bot for 2$ for instance..when they have to pay 10-20$ per sale themselves as fee??!

For instnace, seller A sells a bot to other people for 2$, but has to pay 10-20$ to Zennolab himself as fee...how is that profitable? lol

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But how can people here sell a bot for 2$ for instance..when they have to pay 10-20$ per sale themselves as fee??!

For instnace, seller A sells a bot to other people for 2$, but has to pay 10-20$ to Zennolab himself as fee...how is that profitable? lol
When you sale on Zennopster, you don`t pay anything.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

When i wroted about prices, 10 for ZP and 20 for zennobox, i mean, that, you can sale for 2$ for zennoposter, so you don`t need to pay anything, and 12 for zennobox, because you must pay fro zennobox. Hope you understood what i mean.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)