gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I'm trying to create template for:
http://wizytowka.pl/info.html

And I'm having weird issues with that.
When recording action on webpage if I manuall click on input:image (with text "dalej") then I see error page or successful confirmation (depending what data I provide).

When using branch builder and setting action "click" I'm always getting BLANK PAGE (no error, no success).

However in ZennoPoster when running template (either recorded with manual click, or recorded with branch builder submit) I'm always getting BLANK PAGE.
Blank page address is add.wizytowka.pl - which is ok (like when really works), but no content.
Does zennoposter use some sort of setting like in ReceiveTimeout or sth? I'm not sure if it's some sort of timeout - but had issues with normal browser with this setting, and removed it - symptoms were similar, but this site works quite fast.

Why this doesn't work? Is this bug, or am I doing sth wrong?
I got 1 more site with similar issue, and got no idea how to solve that.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry I've been testing from Poland without proxy so I didn't noticed that.
But it seems that this sie blocks non polish traffic (site works without proxy, but just tried some french proxy and it didn't worked)

Edit: I've attached sample project with problem.

Вложения

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been able to figure out the reason of the problem and replicate it on my own server.

It's here:
http://esemeski.com/wizytowka/ (it's test version - which shows raw post data after click)
After page submission with Zenno I always get value of the button (action[add]) equal 0.
While if I manually click action[add] has value which seems to be related to Y coordinate of button and greater then 0. And form is processed.
Is there a way to submit this form from Zenno that it set action[add] value any other then 0? I tried to set value manually (with branch builder) but no luck.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is problem with element to submit. I do this template. If You interested I can exchange for another nice template. Just send me PM.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your tip! I don't know how I couldn't see solution before. It was so easy :-)
As for exchanging templates we might exchange, but currently got only templates for polish services don't know if this will interest you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)