Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All good day.

This week, the improvements are not as noticeable normal user but they are:
1) In the package Euros proxy, new subnet England
2) In the package Euros appeared Holland.
3) Updated the part of subnet in the VIP EN package.

All this aims to reduce bans ip, as well as at the request of those who need the proxy of some specific countries.

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng proxy, it is first of all we.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

inbargains

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
50% success rate at best and 10% success rate at worst and I've been a buyer of your largest package for many months. I order 4250 package and lucky if 2000 work at any one time. So your rate is really twice what you advertise.

I'm happy to see you tell everyone the same nonsense about put in browser (like anyone is going to manually put 4000 proxies in a browser to test), you're under DDOS attack (one of my favorites) or maybe anti-virus issues.

Strange I set up my own proxy servers and all of them work all the time. I let others test and use them and they always work all the time. Only your proxies require special requirements? Your service is badly oversold and when others abuse the proxies then no other paying members can use them. Just tell it like it is already.

As for Google passed, forget about it. These proxies have all been blocked by Google for abuse.

They were a good service when they started but now it's just throwing money away. Rarely do even half of the proxies work, no support and no refund after 24 hours. If you purchase this service at least you know what to expect now.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
inbargains - Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell me where the ticket ID you to lied about DDoS or where you wrote that you have broken a proxy?

In all the time we have only 6 Ticket mentioned DDOS.
Test in the browser, we ask 1-2 proxies in order to understand what a eror as zenno does not.

Последнее редактирование:

inbargains

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Really like I'm the only one that has complained many times about your service? You question my integrity when you're the one with the poor service?

I dug up some old tickets:

Testing my 4250 proxies in SB without ANON or Google check - 2069 alive out of 4250 purchased. Your tracking ID: 86U-HR4-8TJ7

http://gyazo.com/171e8cada9436779c1a780678a243010

Of the 2069 that were alive only 6 were fast. Most were slow and timing out if you tried to bring up more than one webpage on the same proxy

http://gyazo.com/0e0fe09fded3de460d208b4f012350af

Same issue the next month

Those are just two of the support tickets I have on this computer. My office computer has many more that all follow the same excuses.

Please don't call me a liar. I don't think personal insults towards your customer is good for business. When I get to the office I'm sure I can dig up the emails where your support said all my proxies were dead because of recent DDOS attacks on your network. You guys are full of excuses for your oversold service and as these two tickets clearly show; you offer nothing in the way of solutions. Neither ticket was resolved, no credits given for all the non-working proxies and no real explanation. Just running the customer through obstacle course until he goes away.

I wouldn't purchase your 4250 service for even $10 a month. You and your support have wasted hours of my time with no compensation or even an apology. Instead you insult my integrity.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nobody says that you liar, I asked id tickets.
Viewing on the tickets, the problem is always in relation to IP, maybe in something else.
I am very sorry that our proxies do not suit you. :bk:

Good luck.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In order not to send customers to the browser or other checkers, took the initiative to make it more informative checker in Zeno. http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/vygruzka-nerabochix-proksi.14020/

We really appreciate every customer, but without mistakes here than what is practically impossible to help.

Once again I apologize inbargains, unjustified for what his expectations. If you have the desire to try again, write my :-)

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just posted my experience in your sales thread at another forum I'm active at, thought I could post it here as well for ZP members to see.

I've used this service at three different times (months), apart from each other, always the biggest package. Last time about 3months ago.
So out of ~4.2k proxys only half of them was working at the time, overload maybe? No idea, but I guess those proxys are shared by A LOT of customers?

The google passed ones was bellow 200. So if your target is to scrape google, I'm sure there's better services out there.
I was only using them for other projects tho, like register/scrapers/spam, not google related.

If you sign up for this service don't forget to turn off the email notifications as they may get kind of annoying when you get 4 of them daily, in Russian.
You can also not subscribe to this service (wtf?), you'll have to buy a new weekly/monthly package when yours expire.
But don't worry, you wont miss the reminder emails if you keep the notifications ON!

Bottom line: If you're fine getting half of the proxys, for use outside google, this is the service for you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Heromant

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, Google sometimes problems as with other popular sites for parsing, which is why now and update the proxy.

Subscription? Very strange, we notice is sent 1 times a day, for the first time 5 days before the expiry date of the account.

How well that google it is not all internet :-)

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Ribas

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day. Up topic .
We have again updated the part of proxy in packages.

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/

А прокси, которые вы обновили, должны в пакете сами замениться при повторном скачивании? А то я что 10 дней назад скачал список супермикс, что сегодня - ни одним прокси они не отличаются.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Поэтому и написано, что обновилась часть прокси. У нас замены идут рандимо в пакетах. иногда Европу обновляем, иногда в Украине и т.д.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All good day.

In the package of Europe enabled proxy from Germany, now it's full mix: UK, Poland, Hungary, Gibraltar, Latvia, the Netherlands, Germany (country may differ from those that will get you after the purchase).

Slightly redesigned interface panel of the client.

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ - buy proxy :-)

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.
Paypal does not support discount codes.

Therefore at purchase account in the period from 25.08.2014 to 01.09.2014 23:59 to get the bonus please contact with customer support https://help.fineproxy.org/?language=English . Send to us "1F7AAACA38E7431F " code and we will add 1 days to 10-days purchased account (or account renewal) and 3 days at purchased 30-days account (or account renewal).

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ very good proxy.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day.
1) A few days ago went on sale German individual proxy.

2) Slightly changed the price, now the extension is cheaper buying a new account is essential, something where it reaches as much as $ 8

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ - stay with us - it is profitable.

seodima

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Поддержу пост выше. Из 1000 купленных украинских прокси, число живых 400-600.
При этом, если использовать сокс, то с гуглом работать нельзя. Отписки вроде "гугл - это не весь интернет", которые вы сделали выше считаю вообще неуместными и тупыми.
Если же использовать http(s), то в гугле passed - 100-200, с каптчей - 500.
1000 прокси, которые я покупал - я не получил.
Все прокси проверялись через зенно чекер.

Its bad service and bad proxies for google. If you buy 1000, you get 50% in best. For a google you can use only 100 (passed) and 50% with captcha.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Отписки вроде "гугл - это не весь интернет", которые вы сделали выше считаю вообще неуместными и тупыми.
Не уместен вопрос на русском в англ разделе форума при наличии русского. Ну да ладно.

1000 прокси, которые я покупал - я не получил
1000 вы как раз таки живых прокси вы и получили, но часть из их в бане гугла, если вы успели их прочекать и они вам не подходят, сделайте манибэк и не вижу вопросов и претензий, у вас есть 24 часа на тест. Если Вам надо 100% рабочих под гугл прокси заказывайте индивидуальные под заказ.

seodima

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Не уместен вопрос на русском в англ разделе форума при наличии русского. Ну да ладно.

1000 вы как раз таки живых прокси вы и получили
Да Вы что?
Чеккер обновляет каждые 5 минут. На сейчас без каких-либо фильтров 550 живых прокси.
К сожалению, уже прошло более суток. А пишу я для того, чтобы предупредить людей не совершать ошибки.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
А пишу я для того, чтобы предупредить людей не совершать ошибки.
Если что-то не работает писать надо в тех поддержку, не зная ваших данных, и какие у вас ошибки я вам не чем не помогу, особенно на форуме.
И прокси мы продаем не для того чтобы их чекали каждые 5 минут. Уже писали не раз тут: не надо чекать прокси, работайте, чекеры врут.

seodima

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Если что-то не работает писать надо в тех поддержку, не зная ваших данных, и какие у вас ошибки я вам не чем не помогу, особенно на форуме.
И прокси мы продаем не для того чтобы их чекали каждые 5 минут. Уже писали не раз тут: не надо чекать прокси, работайте, чекеры врут.
Тоесть, чеккер зенопостера показывает неверные данные? Подскажите тогда чеккер, который показывает правильные данные.
Хотел на серче отписать, но там вашу тему заблокировали, потому что вы покупали положительные отзывы :-) Не очень красиво.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Тоесть, чеккер зенопостера показывает неверные данные? Подскажите тогда чеккер, который показывает правильные данные.
Хотел на серче отписать, но там вашу тему заблокировали, потому что вы покупали положительные отзывы :-) Не очень красиво.
Представьте себе да. Иногда чекеры врут. Не надо наши покси чекать. Работайте просто.
И модерам серча тоже зра верите :-) но ваше право. Все же суппорт ждет вас в тех поддержке. Решать проблемы на форуме не представляется возможным.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good time of day.

For a long time did not write good news, as we have worked over the global expansion of channels and the transfer part of the proxy on our technological platform.
We are tired be responsible for the mistakes of others (for example http://searchengines.guru/showthread.php?t=868489)
We haven't done everything, but our regular clients have seen the improvements.
In the nearest time will be large expansion of IP and new countries.

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ - If we are silent, hence we work :D

Rostor

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought a 1000 ip package ... but account panel is not working !!!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 6, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 6)