Automated clustering queries!

Lexicon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
General sponsor translation - translate.google.com
Original thread - http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/avtomatizirovannaja-klasterizacija-zaprosov-kotoavatarcy-atakujut.14469/
And so please do not throw rotten tomatoes at me))))))

In general, how gentlemen)))
Decided to share a little script, written in the language of R http://www.r-project.org/ for automated clustering queries)
What is its essence:
The script produces a hierarchical clustering of queries into groups based on their number of intersections on the pages for any search engine. What to use - you decide) in fact you will use the results of the works of semantics and linguistic search engines)
How it works:
Well, if you do not go to support its work ... just for simplicity called magic: dm:. Yet to get the result, it is necessary to feed the script text file highlighted as follows:
key1*stranitsasayta1
key1*stranitsasayta2
key1*stranitsasayta3
key2*stranitsasayta1
key2*stranitsasayta2
key2*stranitsasayta3
you can get just using Zenno, because no other parsers do not make it.
The script takes a long time, most of which is the creation of the distance matrix, and by eye out about 1:00 for 1000 PC keys. Pretty voraciously on the RAM.
How to get it:
Well, a lot to me nobody would pay me for cheap and would be a shame ... And therefore!
The script will be issued in the hands of each person who has a pussy-avatar, unsubscribe in the subject))) Do not pussy-avatarbudut sit on the sidelines and suffer! We have a lot! Remaining committed to the final blow to the old dull humanoid avatars!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unsubscribed! Pussy wins

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
:D

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)