Affiliate program!

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Dear friends, we are glad to present you our affiliate program.
In our affiliate program you will receive 10% referral fees for each sale. Also, you will receive 5% of the sales of your referrals.

ZennoPoster - this is a great universal tool for automation of the Internet and SEO-solving tasks. He is one of the most powerful & the most useful programs on SEO-market and sold so well, and now you have the opportunity to sell it with us! All-you just need to write about ZennoPoster on your website or blog, or put ads on your forum, to tell how good ZennoPoster and enjoy sales:-)

Thanks to the system of special cookie, you can receive referral payments, even from those customers that do not directly pointed your in the purchase or did not click on your referral link. It is enough that they, for example, read an article about ZennoPoster on your blog.

Advanced users ZennoPoster get even greater possibilities. You will be able to offer various assistance to customers, sets of templates for beginners, instructional video or instructions on how to get started quickly with ZennoPoster. The more benefits that you offer, and the more traffic you attract to the advertising page with this proposal, you will look better in the eyes of potential buyers. Then you will override the other partners and become to earn more and more.

Also you will have 30% bonus if you will transfer your affiliate commission to the internal balance (if you transfer $10 you will receive $13). These means you can buy updates or program upgrades with good discount if your are using money earned in our affiliate program.

Read more:
Affiliate program rules and technical part
Affiliate program promo materials

JanPaul999

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not complaining, but just wanted to say 10% is very little and far from motivating for me which is a pity.

I really like Zenno, and I would enjoy spending time promoting it, but the commission percentage makes it not a rewarding endeavor.

Just saying...

If I were Zenno I would up that commision drastically. Yes it means less revenue per affiliate sale, but a lot more affiliates promoting the software will more then make up for that.
Now there's just no incentive at all to make a serious effort, at least for me, other then just sharing it with friends.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Nick и Tobbe

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Not complaining, but just wanted to say 10% is very little and far from motivating for me which is a pity.

I really like Zenno, and I would enjoy spending time promoting it, but the commission percentage makes it not a rewarding endeavor.

Just saying...

If I were Zenno I would up that commision drastically. Yes it means less revenue per affiliate sale, but a lot more affiliates promoting the software will more then make up for that.
Now there's just no incentive at all to make a serious effort, at least for me, other then just sharing it with friends.
It probably is comraing to most affiliates programs, but the comission can be increased if an affiliate really sell the software. So if you get 10+ sales you can contact us to increase the comission.

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I wish there were published a bonus table. For me as a marketer it is necessary so that I could plan my ROI.

I mean, I'm also not ready to setup traffic if it stays 10%. Ok, you promise 20% for serious partners, thank you for that.

But how about going further? If my marketing way only makes it profitable for me when commission is 25%+ - would you also accept it with additional conditions (like, X sales per month) or is it absolutely not acceptable?...

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for not answering... How about the ZennoStore, is there an AP for selling products from there?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)