About Profiles

Jaseel s

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I need to make my facebook profile logged in while my project running on zennoposter, Can you please suggest me an idea ?.I have tried by saving profile but it's not working fine. Please help

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
You should login to facebook, then save profile with cookies.
Then later you can clear cookies, load this profile and go to facebook and should be logged in.
See operations with profiles - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:actions:profile

Jaseel s

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, Thanks

Have one more doubt.
I need to work with different Facebook accounts with different IPs. But need to get the same IP always for each facebook account. Project maker always runs with system IP, Right?. So when I marked 'save proxy in new profile configuration, IP always should be same I guess. I have purchased proxychecker too. How canIi do that ?.

Hopefully waiting for your reply

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, Thanks

Have one more doubt.
I need to work with different Facebook accounts with different IPs. But need to get the same IP always for each facebook account. Project maker always runs with system IP, Right?. So when I marked 'save proxy in new profile configuration, IP always should be same I guess. I have purchased proxychecker too. How canIi do that ?.

Hopefully waiting for your reply
U can set in ProjectMaker any proxy. And profile will save it.

Do u have self proxy? purchased? Or do u want to use only free proxy from ProxyChecker?

Jaseel s

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Self-proxy means ?. What is the difference between purchased and proxy checker proxies?. And where I can set proxies in ProjectMaker?

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)