[SOLVED] 4.2.0.0 GET Bug?

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If have PM open and run a GET action in debug without ZP open it will work

If have ZP open and run templates that execute GET actions and PM is not open it will work

If I have Both PM and ZP open and run a GET action it will work in whichever program I do it in first but from then on the other program will hang when it gets to a GET action. e.g in PM it will hang during debug and in ZP it will hang during execution.

No errors or log messages are outputed. It just stalls there. The programs are both still responsive so I can stop the debug in PM. In ZP it just sits there in run mode doing nothing regardless of how many times you try to execute the template.

Ok so...

If the the GET is working in PM but not executing in ZP i.e stalling during execution then if I close PM all of a sudden the executions start running even if they have been sitting there doing nothing for 20mins etc

Like wise if the GET is working in ZP and stalling during debug in PM well if I close ZP the debug in PM will suddenly continue once ZP has closed. Again it doesn't matter how long PM has stalled at the GET action during debug, it won't work until ZP is fully closed and then the debug continues through it successfully and onto other debug actions. I don't have to stop the debug and run it again. It just waits for ZP to close before continuing. Just like ZP waits for PM to close.

I don't know if this is a new bug in this release because I just haven't noticed it happening before. Also I don't know if this happens with POST requests as well so please check that out.

As I've said the obvious big problems with this is that if I have ZP running with GET requests in templates then I can't debug templates properly in PM until ZP is closed down completely. Then if I am working on debugging a template in PM with GET requests all the templates in ZP won't execute properly until PM is closed down completely.

EDIT: While I'm here now I would also love to know if I am the only one that can't open Scrapebox when PM is open. If I try to open SB it just auto closes. I run both as Admin etc. I have to close down PM fully before SB will open. It's really annoying so please let me know if this can be fixed somehow or if it even happens to you guys as well? SB opens fine when ZP is open, it's just PM that stops it. Weird.

Cheers,
Boxcutter

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yes, i saw situation with GET too already.
Will be checked.

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
EDIT: While I'm here now I would also love to know if I am the only one that can't open Scrapebox when PM is open. If I try to open SB it just auto closes. I run both as Admin etc. I have to close down PM fully before SB will open. It's really annoying so please let me know if this can be fixed somehow or if it even happens to you guys as well? SB opens fine when ZP is open, it's just PM that stops it. Weird.

Cheers,
Boxcutter
This is happening to me too. I cant use SB when PM is open.

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I faced this problem in GET action(i.e. stalling), when ZP and PM are running at the same time.

^^ Ditto.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes,

PM kills ScrapeBox, which is very annoying when you have them running on the same machine.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im getting the same thing, this is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed.

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
project maker isnt allowing SB :huh:
Fix this ASAP please.

asteria

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe the problem isn't with PM, but with SB? Perhaps SB sees project maker as a disassembler program or something like ollydbg because SB never starts when I have olly running.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe the problem isn't with PM, but with SB? Perhaps SB sees project maker as a disassembler program or something like ollydbg because SB never starts when I have olly running.
That's exactly what I'm thinking as well. SB does auto close when programs like olly etc are
running. At least I know now I'm not the only one that it happens too. Not sure if something
can be changed in PM to make it interact differently with SB considering SB has no problems
with ZP.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Figured out the exact problem causing Scrapebox to auto close when ProjectMaker is running.

As myself and asteria noted Scrapebox does have built in anti debugging checks to stop people from trying to crack it. It scans the running processes on startup and looks for debuggers and file names relating to debugging. If it finds one it then auto closes. The reason it is auto closing in this case is because it comes across ProjectMakers debug.exe process and presumes it's a debugger you are trying to use on SB and closes out immediately.

I am 100% sure this is the problem. If you rename debug.exe to something else, start up ProjectMaker and then start up Scrapebox you will see Scrapebox is working perfectly now that the debug.exe process is not running anymore. Renaming debug.exe will mean that you can no longer run debugs in ProjectMaker however because it looks for the file debug.exe which no longer exists. Just rename it back to debug.exe after this test to run debugs normally again.

This must be changed in the next release. I have found the problem and I'm 99% sure that all you guys have to do to sort this problem out is rename the debug.exe and tell ProjectMaker to load the debug with that new name.

Until that is done none of us can use Scrapebox when ProjectMaker is open. There is no work around. I've tried starting Scrapebox first and then ProjectMaker but once you try to do something in Scrapebox it will auto close straight away.

Anton please let me know that you have read this and will notify the developers about this issue so it will get done for the next release. It's not a bug or a feature request, it's just a quick edit that will sort out this annoying problem loads of ZP users have to deal with.

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Will be checked.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Here you go.
Solution that will work for current build (Next build will have this setting by default)

1) Download this file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23080832/Soft/ZennoPoster/SettingsManager.7z
2) Run SettingsManager.exe as administrator.
3) Backup file Zennoposter folder/progs/Settings/globalsettings.settings (save it elsewhere)
4) Open this file with SettingsManager and change debug.exe to pminstance.exe

5) Rename file debug.exe to pminstance.exe in ZennoPoster folder.

• Спасибо
Реакции: sMax и Boxcutter

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great job Rostonix and darkdiver. Scrapebox is now working alongside ProjectMaker perfectly. Thanks a lot for your help with this! :-)

Последнее редактирование:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
All thanx to darkdiver
He made this :-)

You're welcome.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks to Boxcutter, Darkdiver and Rostonix.

Scrapebox problem solved.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)