Email verification problem.

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.
I'm trying to confirm an email, but when I run the template, it simply refuses to work.
When I'm testing it inside the "Receive Emails" action, it all works fine and finds the element with the Regex, I save it with a variable and try to run the template without any variables in the email/password/host.
I just entered email and pass of my own that work when I edit the template.

But always when I'm trying to run the template, it says "message not found" even tough, in the edit mode it works great and finds the message.

Hope for help,
Thanks.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Check if you set option remove messges
2. It is case insensetive while recording, but sensetive while debugging. It is fixed for next build and case sensetive there

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What the "remove messages" check box does?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It makes "remove emails" command in the box, but in version 4.5.0.1 and 4.5.0.2 I made a mistake and feature is not working there and makes also email finding buggy. So don't use it in that versions

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yeah, apperantly the "remove messages" caused it.

is it possible to add a function to edit the "remove messages" from the small action box instead of going into the extensive email edit?

Thanks for the help!

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, I checked in other templates that use email verification, and there is a problem in the email verification in them.
In the editing, it all works fine, but then in debug even when I use plain details instead of variables it still doesn't work.(The "remove messages" checkbox isn't used)

Please help me since IDK what might cause it not to work.
It worked perfectly last time I checked.

Thanks.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Got it. Reproduced. Will check it in dev version on Monday.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
muchink: Was a bug. It could happen in case there are just a couple emails on the box. Fixed

---voltron---

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
has this been fixed? It sounds like I'm having the same issue but can't verify.. when setting up regex everything is found but doesn't work during debug or live task.. I've checked the box off for deleting emails and also checked whether things are capital letters or not.. still can't verify a single email!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Fix for this will be released with next build/

---voltron---

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi rostonix, thanks for the update.. I just purchased the software a few days ago and this means that it is basically unusable since i can't confirm any emails.. when will this be released? also, does the software update automatically or do i need to reinstall everything with every update? what do you suggest I do in the meantime?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Replies you in other thread.

Every new build requires manual installation of new version from user area.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
rostonix has this been fixed ? or how can I handle this ? because I really need it to work. A new version has been launched? I'm having the same problem, with or without the removed downloaded.
I've looked in the news section and i see that no new thread has been created for a newer version.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Fix for bug that you referred to will be in next build.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
yeah, apperantly the "remove messages" caused it.

is it possible to add a function to edit the "remove messages" from the small action box instead of going into the extensive email edit?

Thanks for the help!
Bump this as well as message checking time. We need that we can edit those options in easiest way and not delete all variables then enter email and pass and go in then edit remove messages message time and then go out and add our variables back again.

Also i experienced hard time with this bug. Can not use some of my templates :( This is major bug and requires hotfix and not fixed in next build. When nobody know when that will come out...

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly what I said, most of my Signup templates aren't working right now..
It's practically shutting down almost 50% of Zenno's functionality which is really frustrating.

About the Email editing, you are completely right, it's pretty annoying to enter real details everytime I want to change something and then add the variables again, yet I don't know if it will be fixed soon or not.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)