Problem clearing cache when using private proxies

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that there is a problem with how Zenno flushes cache - and this affects the ability to use private proxies. Anyone who uses private proxies to create accounts, or who uses private proxies to bind to particular accounts should read this. Don't assume that the proxy shown in the instance tab footer is the proxy which is being detected.

I picked up this issue with gmail. I think any website which detects IP may also have this problem.

I bind a private proxy to my gmail/blogger accounts, and this allows me to make multiple posts without running into problems. Lately I've noticed an alert when logging into gmail, that I was logging in from a different location, although I thought I was using the same IP.

When logging into gmail, there is the option to check "last account activity". What I found was that the IP in the instance tab footer was different to the IP detected by gmail. In fact, the IP detected by gmail was the IP from the previous account.

capture_003_31102012_180140.jpgcapture_004_31102012_180251.jpg

Clearing cookies/cache is not enough to remove the IP. The only thing that works is to start another instance of Zenno.

I think the problem is that the zenno browser does not close in between running templates, and so clearing cookies/cache does not work 100%. With the browser window still open, somehow not all the cache is cleared.

I tried the same thing manually with firefox, and if I closed firefox and used CC cleaner, then that was able to effectively change the IP for gmail.

If there is some way to work around this I would appreciate any feedback. Anyone using private proxies may want to think about how this affects them too.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Actually FF has some problems with proxies and their usage. At least with socks.
Currently we try to figure this out.

You can use these settings (they will emulate total restarting of FF after each execution of your template:

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was just about suspecting the same thing.
I'm creating hotmail accounts using private proxies. Sometimes it says daily limit reached when I have not use that proxy 3 times yet.

Using ZP 4.3.0

underwear

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
what time the problem will be solved?

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for checking Rostonix.

What I need to be able to do is to completely restart FF for each execution count, as this is the only way to completely clear the browser cache.

I tried the settings you suggested, but I see that the browser still does not restart. Is there something else I should be doing?

It would also be good to have a browser option to make FF close after completion of template.

I just need FF to close and restart for each execution. I appreciate your help

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi mates,

just tried the settings Anton mentioned above and my gmx-teplate is now working fine. Seems ZP deletes the cache now. So I think it should also work for gmail atm.

Hope this helps.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
well cache issues are present even in debuger... sometimes when i run debuger few times in a row, data that was inputed in previouse run stays there even after clearing cache and cookies...

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: slimdusty72

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)