Email processing problem

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I've an email processing problem with ZP 4.0.7

I have a few hundred hotmail accounts to check for emails, so I made a template with a loop:

- take a line in table with login and password
- process mail with these variables. It checks just 1 time for email.
- if email is found, write login and password in a 'OK' file
- if not found, writes login and password in a 'KO' file
-> loop

regexp to find the email an extract datas is the same: word1|word2|word3

If first email is found, all is correct till there is an account without the email I search for. There, PM writes in the 'OK' file (but there is no email) and keeps the old value of the variable (ie. 'word2' if it founds 'word2' in the previous loop). After that, it always writes in the 'OK' file, with the same variable value ('word2'), even if there is no email or if the email containts another word.

If first email is not found, ZP writes always in the 'KO' file, with the same variable value (empty=''), even if there is an email.

I don't understand what's happening. I don't know if that's a bug, but it doesn't work as I expected...

Any idea?

PS:
I need a loop because I work with vpn and change IP automaticly at the beginning of the template (the change takes 15-30 seconds, a long time, thus I can't change IP at every check)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Initial task is checking if your accounts are working or banned or you really need to find those emails?)

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's for checking if accounts are working and for keeping these accounts alive on the long run (they send email each other). Other solutions exist, ie. just login on the account.

But the problem with email processing is annoying: no loop until I understand what's happening.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There's one much more stable solution: login via web interface and parse text which will tell you that login is successful => save email + pass to file. The end of project.

And perform it as many times as you need (as many account you have)

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks rostonix,

Yes, that's a solution, but I've experienced problems with hotmails web interface: sometimes it's impossible to click on anything (hotmail problem first I think, or IP, I don't know). I prefer email checking. If loop don't work for any reason, ok, I'll proceed another way.

Anyway, if what I describe is real, don't you think that's a problem?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You doesnt need to perform anything after login. Just find your email in source code after login via web interface and that will be confirmation that email is not banned.

It's pretty hard to understand what you meant =(

If you want you can send your template with txt files for it (email i thing) and i will test it.

[email protected]

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just send you an email with template.

Thanks for all

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi rostonix, do you have some time to take a look at the template I send you yesterday? I would know if I do something wrong or if that's a bug

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For a good end of this thread:

The problem is simple I think: action "receive emails" keep the state of his first accomplishement.

Thus, no loop. If you need to perform multiples emails checks in one run of a template, you need to have multiple actions "receive emails".

That's all.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
project was received by email.
Will be checked.
Right now let's leave this thread for a while :-)

Solution:
Thus, no loop. If you need to perform multiples emails checks in one run of a template, you need to have multiple actions "receive emails".

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes! Good idea! Life goes on :az:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)