Compiling bots for sale supported? Any plans about it?

effortlessim

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi There!

I had been said the new ZP's version was to support compiling exe bots just like uBot, however I don't see this feature listed anywhere...

Thanks in advance,

Leo

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I personaly hope that is not going to happen!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

effortlessim

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that is pretty ambiguous..

I trust nuaru when he says there will be a "alternative" way of compiling our own bots, but it doesn't ensure me I'll be allowed to sell them or there will be any rebranding option attached to it.

To much to know and just a few days left in my uBot trial period ;-)

Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that is pretty ambiguous..

I trust nuaru when he says there will be a "alternative" way of compiling our own bots, but it doesn't ensure me I'll be allowed to sell them or there will be any rebranding option attached to it.
If you have a look in the editor of ZP MP there is an answer to your question. Down the bottom left, is a "protection" action for encrypting user access levels to the template.

The encryption protection is using the ZP licence email, so i'd take a wild guess and say they just have to add an extension to the zennolab website licence control panel (similar to the selection in hardware section). And then, template creators can administer their own licencing by piggybacking off the ZP licence system.

At the moment you can add any email to the protection, i assume it only works with other ZP licensed emails. But without a way to cancel template licence remotely, its just asking to get a huge amount of charge-backs & bullshit paypal claims, and they get to keep a working template.

I hope thats what happening, I've got a boat load of monster templates to sell that will blow the fisher-price web2.0 toys out of the water.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I hope this does not go through.
Too many platforms are going to be ravaged and ruined by noobs.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zeus

no1youknowz

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just don't get it. I'm a potential client for ZP MP and compiling bots would be completely awesome.

Not everyone runs ZP from their own machine. I've got 10 VPS all with apps running 24/7. If I was able to compile a bot, guess what? I'd be able to upload the new ZP bot onto my 10 VPS and then run them!

I have no intention of selling my own bots, because I can't be bothered with the support/new updates users seem to expect. But compiled bots for my own purposes would be great.

To those that say they hope this doesn't get through is totally short sighted. Compiling bots have nothing to do with platforms ravaged by noobs. Let the noobs go to ubot. ZP is far too complicated for the noobs.

Look at a few posts about. Users with ZP already have "monster templates" that they want to sell and make money off, the demand is already there.

Listen, if you want to stop noobs from using ZP, then ask the devs not to dumb down ZP too much and make it like ubot. Ubot is crap lol. I know because I got a refund last week!

• Спасибо
Реакции: serbyy

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

effortlessim

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank You Hungry, but it doesn't say anything about if we'll be able of selling those bots to customers...

no1youknowz

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also there are no dates.

When will ZP MP actually be finished?

When will this alternative method be released?

Are we talking weeks, months or years? Remember some people paid for 6 months support and nothing was released in that time.

The mind boggles! Is it really that cold in Siberia?

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Thank You Hungry, but it doesn't say anything about if we'll be able of selling those bots to customers...
Yes, you will be able to sell them.

Yes, because we don't know them by ourselves.

When will ZP MP actually be finished?
It is coming out soon, it takes to translate a few pages of help and voice some video tutorials.

When will this alternative method be released?
This method is going to be developed in a few stages, the first one is soon enough - a bit later an official release of new ZennoPoster. It has high priority.

Are we talking weeks, months or years? Remember some people paid for 6 months support and nothing was released in that time.
As I has already told many times we would have more benefits by updating ZennoPoster more often. So we do that as fast as possible.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

no1youknowz

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
nuaru, thank you for answering those points! Much appreciated! :-)

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)