ZennoPoster Mental Power

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
The 4rd version of software named ZennoPoster Mental Power (ZennoPoster MP).

Some changes in defenitions:
Template now called project, branch - action, step - action group.

IntelliSearch
This is completely new feature that allows next:
- Create a project very quickly
- Auotomate same platform sites by using only one project
- Increase project execution stability
This tool finds important fields, buttons, links, etc. on page automatically.
You enter a site and one by one specify element class - login, password, button, etc.
Then you enter another site and IntelliSearch recognizes some elements automatically, other ones can be added.
The more you use it, the better it recognizes elements. In fact, there is in-built trained base, so it already recognizes most of page elements.
Sample: you have base of 1000 same platform sites, train on random 10 of them and after that you will be able to automate 50 of them already (5 times more then you did!)
And there is no limit, you can increase a success rate by training on a few other sites.
Finally you will be able to automate 1000s of sites, by one project only.
IntelliSearch is presented as a base, that possible to be moved to another project, extended, and more!

Firefox engine
ZennoPoster uses Firefox as internal browser now. This feature makes possible to:
+ Emulate anything that can betray automation system,as in headers, as in JavaScript request (navigation object, screen, etc).
+ Full control of DOM
+ Increase stability of projects execution
+ Decrease CPU load
+ Decrease RAM use by browser
+ Decrease half-open connections count
+ Socks5 support
+ Cleaning of all cookie types
+ Browser is now responding to AJAX
In total there is an access to any browser feature and it is used by maximum.

ProxyChecker
In brief it puts down network hardware :-)
It succeded with testing in 15000 threads on hetzner.de server. We just was not allowed to open more connections on server.
It can check 1.000.000 of proxies in just a few minutes, the main thing is network equipment, it should be stable for such loading.
Highly optimized, consumes little RAM and CPU time.
Easily handle huge bases of proxies and quickly load them during program start.
Network testing system. It sets maximum count of threads, that is recommended to use, by doing test just once.
Check proxy on all necessary characteristics presence.

Visual editor
+ Support big and very big projects
+ Minimap
+ Handy editing forms, own for each action type
+ You can continue recording of edited project
and much more

New ZennoPoster interface
Made to the best traditions of torrent clients :-)
+ You can hide instances
+ Project is added once and not removed when you restart program
+ Labels of projects
+ Grouping of projects
+ New scheduler

Keystrokes and mouse clicks emulation
More and more sites now protected against bots, by handling keypresses and mouse clicks via JavaScript. Emulation of keystrokes and mouse clicks will help work around this defense.
First, there is built-in emulation, which works by default in performance of project, it means that fields are filled with keyboard emulation, buttons and links are clicked with click emulation.
Secondly, you can send any emulation commands by coordinates.
There is also mouse click emulation by picture.

Click by screenshot
There are such cases when you can't identify an element on the page but only how it looks or you need to click on flash object at specific area, such as clicking play youtube video, etc.
It can be also some WYSIWYG editors where you want to click on one of its buttons in the toolbar. New feature "click on picture" will help you do that. You can search not the element that you need to click, but also the area of ??the page next to it, and already on this area to click in the right place.
Feature highly optimized and takes less CPU.

Static blocks
The project now has static blocks - it's browser settings, profile, emulation settings, tables, lists, etc.
These settings are for the convenience of project edit. They are shown at the bottom of the editor of the project in a separate form.
Also shown and configured while project record at the bottom of project tree.

Enter, good and bad exits from project
Project begins to run from the point specified by a special element "enter" in the editor, it is represented by a gray circle. Project can either succeed or fail, so there are two options - "good" and "bad" when project moves to one of them it is possible to make some final actions.

New data types
Table and list - created for the convenience of working with data, especially with files, which often need to be in form of lists and tables. It is managed from the static blocks and ordinary action.
For example, you can immediately put all links from page to list, sort them, remove duplicates and save to file.
Next table formats are supported xls, slsx, odt, csv to read/write.
Variables - it came to replace macro. Variables contain results of any actions and their values can be easily pulled.

Encryption of projects
Now you can encrypt your project and give other users permissions of such types: run, read, write and full access.
Permissions are given by user login (e-mail) in ZennoPoster userarea.
You can manage these permissions from specific static block.

Mail processing
+ support IMAP
+ opportunity to work without deleting messages from server
Now, in most cases you do not need to create any regular expression.
Specify email and password, connection settings are determined automatically, load messages and select search criteria, if search criteria is correct, message from list is highlighted in green, otherwise - red. Next, choose from table, what data you need a letter from (select checkboxes in lines with right word), specify variable to put found text.

To handy generate data (to fill out forms) a profile has been created. It generates data of person (Russian or American) with correct statistical distribution, and given the location. For instance, if generated man is from New York, his name is likely to be Eric Cole, as if from Texas, then Robert Tovar.

Macro
Macros are now only just static. All macros, global variables, local variables can be found in table

FTP, SFTP, FTPS
Usual FTP client
+ file processing
+ directory processing

Regular expressions designer
+ syntax Highlighting
+ search on Ctrl + F
It can be opened e-mail processing form and from tool panel of editor.

Logic
+ switch statement, ie choose from several options

CodeCreator
New version of CodeCreator is not completed yet, coming soon and it adds a new feature in the project.
It is been carrying over .net 4.0.

It's not all features, some of them have been not finished, you will see all the sly.
Now ZennoPoster will require full .net Framework 4 and .net Framework 3.5
Old templates in the new version should work, but can be saved in new editor in new format only.

If you have paid for an update, the program will appear in the admin area in approximately 5 minutes.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I though you guys stop working on this, I was wrong and I'm sorry! All features look very exiting, hope they work fine :-). Thanks!

iosys

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Click by screenshot to handle flash looks interesting :o

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi! it looks promising! Im downloading right now.

Does this version include the option to open Zenno with X amount of threads started????
If not, believe me, this is a must-have option, since will give us the option to autorun pc restarting without us requesting to start the threads by hand!
Thanksss

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы

iosys

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Had issues with installing running on Windows 7 (x64), had to uninstall my Microsoft .NET Framework and restart zennoposter installer and have Microsoft .Net Framework install with using your installer.

Before doing that, after hitting "Start" on the installer it would just message, "unpacking..." and disappear.

Question: answered in post...

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds great!

Waiting for the new CodeCreator and then will make the switch :-)

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why macroses are now static?

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PHP:
I just installed Z4, but cannot launch the z4 project maker.
I only see "init program", then "load modules" after that the projectmaker.exe just exit.

I still able to run Z3 in the same computer.

update: I can open z4 zennoposter, but i still not able to open z4 projectmaker

underwear

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
where is the tutorials url? Thannnnnnnnnk you!

• Спасибо
Реакции: manbooobs и n2zen

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
WOW! I am impressed. Congratulations to the dev. team.
Can't wait to get my hands on and give it a try, hopefully the learning curve is not as steep. :-)

zennopower

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lol, I had bought ZP 7 months back, you haven't provided any valuable tutorials or updates during this period and now you want me to pay extra to test this beta release?

I suggest you should provide the first update free to every users or may be you can charge for numbers of updates, here I'm not sure after paying for another six months how long you will take to release next update.

florinosci

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
lol, I had bought ZP 7 months back, you haven't provided any valuable tutorials or updates during this period and now you want me to pay extra to test this beta release?

I suggest you should provide the first update free to every users or may be you can charge for numbers of updates, here I'm not sure after paying for another six months how long you will take to release next update.
I AGREE! I bought ZP3 about a year ago and waited for tutorials after getting stumped too many times trying to figure out how to use it. Tutorials never arrived and I wasted $300 on a product I never got one benefit from.

This beta release should be free and you should offer a HEAVILY discounted price to version 3 users once it is out of beta. Doubt that will happen though :(

Great idea behind ZP3 and good marketing sold me last time. I will not be fooled again!

razvan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

I AGREE also , I bought the last pack of zenno about 7 months ago , my update expired on 24 april and now i have to pay 90$ to get this update.
So basically , i havent received a free update in those 6 months but now i have to pay for it.
I think you should give away another 6 months of free updates, cause you havent made any updates since Z3.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, stop acting like peasants. ZP3 was a brilliant product, that still works great for 99% of sites. With the doc's, and asking questions in the forum, it was all anyone needed to learn how to use it. Your just making excuses for your laziness.

The ZP team deserve their money for this update, its epic.

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My feeling is, who cares what it costs, if they decided to charge 1000 bucks I would pay for it. The reason is, hold on kids cuz this is gonna sound crazy but, ITS FUCKIN WORTH IT.

SEOGet

Благодарностей
Баллы

zennopower

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, stop acting like peasants. ZP3 was a brilliant product, that still works great for 99% of sites. With the doc's, and asking questions in the forum, it was all anyone needed to learn how to use it. Your just making excuses for your laziness.

The ZP team deserve their money for this update, its epic.
It's 6 month updates they selling separately on their sales page, and not the doc's or forum support. Also keep in mind that while promoting ZP on various forums it was advertised as a superior solution comparing to uBot studio. And do you know what, i will give full marks to uBot when it comes to forum support or video tutorials when it comes to learning curve.

Also, how do you know we are lazy? You have all the rights to defend your favorite software but you can't comment on anyone's personal characteristics.

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can it be paid via Paypal?
I tried but doesn't seem to work through Plimus

stormybreeze

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
edit sorry same question as above, posted at about same time.

voiid

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey buddies, I've been waiting long for this update.

First feedback:

Project Maker -> Load modules, load modules, load modules ... app dying .... It doesn't start at all ... on Sony Laptop - Windows 7 x64 English 4GB Ram correct

Zenno Poster works, Project Maker DOESN'T

I like the better gui...

Hope you'll fix this bug ASAP

Why are there also ProjectMaker_.exe 7kb, ZennoPoster_.exe, base_.exe with 7kb in the app folder ?

live

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone,

I have issues with installing on Windows XP, When I click on the installer, I get popup window "No configuration matching locale and operating system found within 1 configuration(s)"
I have all the NET Framework versions installed, any help or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Playing with it now and it looks amazing..

Just one thing.. Where are the macros? What does "Macros are now only just static." mean??

I'm just trying to insert a random number for a date and a random name and can't seem to find it??....

smol84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That click anywhere on pic feature sounds awesome, not sure about running in firefox though, that browser chews wind resources if left open... Can't wait for the CC update, will test then.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great News :-) U guys ROCK :D
thanks

Jaan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wooo that's awesome. I'd like to upgrade, but that damn Plimus don't want to add PayPal option so I can't pay for it because Plimus hates me.

underwear

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
where is the help?

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I AGREE! I bought ZP3 about a year ago and waited for tutorials after getting stumped too many times trying to figure out how to use it. Tutorials never arrived and I wasted $300 on a product I never got one benefit from.

This beta release should be free and you should offer a HEAVILY discounted price to version 3 users once it is out of beta. Doubt that will happen though :(

Great idea behind ZP3 and good marketing sold me last time. I will not be fooled again!
You can still use ZP3 no problem. This is what you bought. If you need updates this is other product. And you knew it when you bought zenno ;-) Calm down.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)