Giving back - Free Twitter Bio Scraper :) Come and get it while it's hot

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's a very easy twitter bio scraping template, if you want you can easily add a loop to it so it automatically scraped as many profile follower pages as you want. But for me it was enough to manually type in the follower page of someone on twitter and then scrape all bios from there.

The scraper will only get bios without links and bios that are not empty.Посмотреть вложение twitter bio scraper.xml

Usage:

1. Enter the follower page of any twitter user that lists all of his followers
2. Change the last step branch to your textfile where you want the bios to be saved
3. Run it and enjoy

• Спасибо
Реакции: -OmeGa- и SeRf*X

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
p.S: If you want it to match more characters than just a-z and 0-9 then you can adjust this part of the regex: (.*[a-zA-Z0-9.]) and just add more characters, like for example: (.*[a-zA-Z0-9.!?";-])

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm just tested again, it doesn't work 100% with links, tested a bunch of stuff but it seems Zenno doesn't allow that... So you can use it, but it will include some twitter links here and there

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: -OmeGa-, SeRf*X и msfaria

greggp

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am interested in this application, but I do not understand how to run this XML application. I'd appreciate if you'd provide more details. Thanks.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
after you do your scraping part you should use regex again in order to clean it and remove all unneccessery content, like those links you are getting ;-)

Благодарностей
Баллы
I bought ZennoPoster a couple days ago and have been working on my own templates - I saw this thread and downloaded it hoping to get a tool that will help me improve the profiles of accounts I'm making. Everything seems to execute fine, but the regex doesn't seem to work I've tried it with a couple of different pages of followers and it says the regex didn't find any matches. I've never used regex before buying ZP, so still wrapping my mind around it - does anyone have any input on how to make this work?

I know this thread is a couple of months old but didn't figure it was worth making a new one.

Благодарностей
Баллы
I think I got it! It took me a while of digging around on a Regex tutorial website since I've never touched regex before this week. I am starting to figure it out and it looks less like an alien language than it did a day or two ago lol. Here is what I replaced the the regex in Madsems template with:

(?<=bio \"\>)[\w][^<>]*(?=\<\/p\>)

That seems to be working and it actually removes just cuts off when it runs into any html tags at all. Which I don't think is a problem though I'm very new to this (and have never used twitter for that matter lol).

It seems to be working, but with logical expressions like this it seems like there are always exceptions if you don't know what to look out for. So if anyone sees any errors I've made let me know!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)