Wordpress Posting Problem

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A few days ago wordpress removed the “switch to classic mode” button to switch to the old editor when posting articles. Now I cannot post anymore. When the bot tries to post using the new editor I just get a green loading bar on the top of the page, just below the blue nav bar, and that line always get stuck at 99% and never get through posting the article.

Anybody knows how to bypass this problem? Like a way to switch to the old editor anyway or maybe some bot settings to be able to use the new editor and avoid that loading bar getting stuck at 99%?

I am using zennoposter 5.0.4.2 on windows 7 ultimate.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If the new site is mostly flash-based, I'd redo the actions where the template fails, and disable flash. Alot of sites are being redesigned, and it's just a case of patching the template.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First I would like to ask if you are talking about wordpress.com or about personal site based on wordpress script?

Anyway i tested both and they both work just fine from what i can see...

Make sure you search for element in Element tree and then add it to Actions designer. This way you will click on button for sure. In case your click doesnt work for some reason try using "Focus" on button first and the "Click" on button.

Sauvage

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi, how do you use focus ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
copy action where you click on element
and change click to focus.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)