Zenno does not release RAM

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I made some tests here and there and as I see that Zenno rising RAM and never release it...

For around a hour now I have zennoposter idle and my RAM is still ~ 6 GB this is same amount I had when all templates ran...

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same issue here.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Hello guys, we need examples of projects + logs which use a lot of RAM by your side.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hello guys, we need examples of projects + logs which use a lot of RAM by your side.
Example of project is Zennoposter itself... :D

I will try to explain more in details...

So i have ~ 50 projects is zennoposter what I run time to time or with scheduler. And RAM is climbing up day after day for zennoposter itself...
After around 5 days my RAM is 5 GB.

So then nex what i do is I'm stopping all projects and RAM never releases. Meaning Zennoposter stay idle and RAM is still in use.
I hope now you understand better that it is not really possible to send any projects or logs...

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Please send us archive of this folder
c:\Users\{USER-NAME}\AppData\Roaming\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\5\

And let us know if you use any Javascript actions which is work locally and not on pages in browser.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Please send us archive of this folder
c:\Users\{USER-NAME}\AppData\Roaming\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\5\

And let us know if you use any Javascript actions which is work locally and not on pages in browser.

Can we know what information contain files in this folder ?
Is there any personal information ?

About javascript I'm not sure if i used it in some templates, as i have them a lot...
If used then some math only like 2+3 and something...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Theres no any important information.
Only data about projects that you use.
If you use JS only for math, it doesnt matter and not important. If you'll send info about tasks + logs, please include information which projects do you usually use when you have problems , which stay untouched but added.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
If you'll notice particular projects which continue to eats Ram after stop, our developers would like to get these projects as well.
You can send them directly to darkdiver instead of support mail if you want to.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Theres no any important information.
Only data about projects that you use.
If you use JS only for math, it doesnt matter and not important. If you'll send info about tasks + logs, please include information which projects do you usually use when you have problems , which stay untouched but added.
I just remember I'm using javascript snippets yes... I do not know what projects I'm using when this happens, I actually not tracking that, as this is too time consuming to start and stop projects and not good for projects itself... So i can not answer about that... But I know projects what using RAM a lot those are my social exchange bots like addmefast and youlikehits, I can not even debug them in PM - I already wrote about that before...

Sending tasks foldr + logs right away...

If you'll notice particular projects which continue to eats Ram after stop, our developers would like to get these projects as well.
You can send them directly to darkdiver instead of support mail if you want to.
Not projects eating RAM as they are stopped but Zennoposter itself. There is not a single base.exe in task manager. DD actually saw that RAM is not going down from Teamviewer...

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same problem here. zennoposter.exe in windows task manager doesn't release memory after projects finished.

StevenCrimmb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same here, but tbh most programs/apps have such problems. It's just the way people code

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
We need to know what kind of projects act like this, how long do they work?
Please include report.zip from Diagnostic.exe

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
These problems happens while using JS with disabled browser.
Also if you use incorrect C# code: for example, var bmp = new Bitmap() without bmp.Dispose()
This will make RAM leak.

New build will have code inspection and will mark incorrect actions.

Also theres one reccomendation:
Do not use JS when you work without browser (replace it with C#)
IF JS will leak, browser can be restarted, but this will not happen with ZennoPoster.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)